Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

kainiteh

Hi,
Good start and keep going

If possible can you please explain your teaching with
analogy to Supply and demand / buying and selling pressure?
Just a request

cinderblock

Soo many ignorants in the thread and harldy anyone understood what I was trying to say. Anyways, no surprise we indians tend to be defensive. It is like built in instinct.

3 Questions to all the smart ones who advising me to stay away

1. is he teaching ANYTHING new than what is already available in this forum, other forums, online ?

2. is he himself trading this method successfully ? if yes, then he wont be here. (don't tell me he is doing a service to community. there is always a hidden agenda). But truth is bitter so I know you will not accept. I am sure the truth will come out soon like it came out for few others who keep getting banned on and off. All of those guys were respected and were considered great. Ignorants favored them and asked the whistle blowers to stay away (exactly how you guys are asking me to)

3. If he himself hasn't been able to successfully trade this I have no idea what the heck is he trying to do ? What for ?

So wake up !!!! Listen to the whistle !! This is my last post anyways.
Arrey bhai,

If you think his technique is wrong, why should you say it out loud instead of profiting from his mistake? And if his technique is right then there's really nothing for you to say.

So, just sit back and enjoy the show.

Jo chalta hai use chalne do :)

Subhadip

hello sir,
As stated by you,decline will be stated ONLY when low of 8 is broken.
If low of 8 is not broken, decline will not be there. Will 6 be still mPh ?
As decine not started, so no Rally decline joint point. so no mPH

@Subhadip

Nice going, great going and a special compliment to you by requesting Learnthemarket to come back to your thread, in what ever way, even he posted against the idea of the thread. :thumb:

Have a nice Sunday evening / Dan :)

rh6996

I do not understand why EVERYONE is trying to teach others in this forum. :( Everyone is trying to or proving to others that he/she is a trading guru. Why NOBODY ever shows/proves himself or herself first. Why not show your own trading contracts notes before you force the same old pivot things or any other methods down anybody's throat.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am not against teaching. I am against the act of everyone teaching the more or less same things by opening new thread. :( What is the point ? If there are 500 methods discussed in TJ which did not work (although everyone when started claimed in a way that his method is best), then why should one belive that what you are teaching works and can make one trader ?

Therefore, I sincerely request all the self-proclaimed gurus to kindly establish your trust by posting your daily/weekly/monthly (which ever you are comfortable with) contracts.

Please take this post in good faith. I have all good intentions and not trying to defame anyone. Thanks.
Learnthemarket, Please dont think that a person posting his own contracts with profitable trades will be able to 'teach' better. He may at the most increase confidence in traders for the strategy but that cannot ensure a Profitable trades by the learner. Same strategy can be profitable for one and may not be as good for another and in fact may give loss to a third person!
Strategies are a minor part of trading. A person needs is to mould a strategy, adapt a strategy according to his/her own personality ! And the most important things are discipline mm and rr management ! So when a person teaches something new or something old but teaches again as understood by him/her, he/she may be teaching a system of trade adapted by them as it matched with their personality ! Now the people following his lessons need to understand the strategy and look at it with their point of view and decide whether its worth persuing for trading by him/her ! Its of no consequence whether or not the person posting the lessons was profitable with it or not !
So stop whinning about posting his own contracts !

The system is not being rammed down anybody's throat, its been offered like a lozenge , take it in mouth, move it around, if you like the initial taste, crush it a bit, you still like it continue otherwise on first hint of it being not acceptable to one's tastebuds, spit it out!

Better have a critical look at what is being posted, if you like it , continue to have a look , ask questions otherwise move on, move to some other thread !

Please take this post in good faith and if you think I am a bit correct, please refrain from such posts elsewhere on Forum, if you think my understanding of your post is misplaced, you are welcome to counter it but do note there will not be a follow up post from me!

My intention for writing this post was to defend strongly the people who are trying to teach, even the ones who do not trade but may be are good teachers. I have seen in the past a few threads crushed before they could bloom manily because of such heckling posts putting cold water on their enthu ! Surely we do not know whether the so called untimely closed threads were worth anything or not. My objection is to let a thread continue, if its worth it , it will survive or will die a natural death. Why stomp it without giving it a chance ???? :mad:

Apologies for some strong words used but thats how I feel ! :(

Want to learn trading ,please. guide the method,also for option trading,thanks
The method is on the PA side from trading and not on the option side. If you want to learn to trade options purely on the PA side, then you just follow this thread to become certain ideas about how to do this. But now you have to read on:

BUT you need to understand how options work and how to use them under different conditions with different strategies when trading them on PA.

And this is not of any subject or topic in this thread, as this is absolute an other topic. It is like: He is taking his time to teach on how apples are made in many details and you are asking for how are coconuts made in many details.

So follow this thread and educate your self about what options are in other threads. :thumb:

Guess you got the idea and have a nice start into the new week / Dan :)