Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Dear Da,
I think Subhadip is refering to VJAY's Learn to Fish and Pratap's VWAP thread. What I feel in Subhadip's post is a sense of disappointment and futility. He put a lot of effort to post detailed learning material in VJAY's thread and then it got deleted because of the spammer, but I think those teachers who put their heart and soul into that thread may feel a bit let down. A lot of effort by teachers went into those threads and to lose them is disheartening, even for me, though I did not contribute anything. I hope you understand...
Everyone who develops the thread puts in his soul in it.And VJAY's and Pratap's threads were not deleted by anyone....if they are deleted in spam attack, we also felt bad that good threads were deleted by accident and we did try to recover these but so far our tech team is not able to do it and now I see the chances as dim.

We as forum have data security but these things happen in real world.....so the solution is keep a soft copy of the posts somewhere else and we have also taken some extra efforts for data security. What can one do beyond that ?

Smart_trade

wisp

Everyone who develops the thread puts in his soul in it.And VJAY's and Pratap's threads were not deleted by anyone....if they are deleted in spam attack, we also felt bad that good threads were deleted by accident and we did try to recover these but so far our tech team is not able to do it and now I see the chances as dim.

We as forum have data security but these things happen in real world.....so the solution is keep a soft copy of the posts somewhere else and we have also taken some extra efforts for data security. What can one do beyond that ?

Smart_trade

Dear Da,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to respond to me. I agree, it was just an unfortunate incident, but a bit hurtful nevertheless. My respects to you.

ST sir, you are the most respected person in TJ.

I will do my best to teach all as far as I know. But I can not guarantee about the other.

So if some one else is posting some bad comment in the thread why the thread starter will be punished?

This matter is in my back of mind.

Hopefully none will post bad in this thread.

Happy trading to all.
Moderators and Admins are there to protect good threads so nothing to worry on those grounds. But it is a responsibility of all to make sure that troublemakers are not encouraged.

Smart_trade

Subhadip

Smart_trade
Moderators and Admins are there to protect good threads so nothing to worry on those grounds. But it is a responsibility of all to make sure that troublemakers are not encouraged.

Smart_trade
Thank you very much for you work sir. I have seen you from 2010. And what a great guy you are.

You are my role model sir.

Thank you very much sir.

I will try my best sir. Take care sir. And take very good care of your health. This forum and as whole trading community needs you sir for long.

Thank you very much for you work sir. I have seen you from 2010. And what a great guy you are.

You are my role model sir.

Thank you very much sir.

I will try my best sir. Take care sir. And take very good care of your health. This forum and as whole trading community needs you sir for long.
Looking forward to the thread progressing well...

ST

Subhadip

Good morning to all.

For starting of trading, you need a very good chart for technical analysis.

Just see a sample.

Now how do you trade this chart?

Price is going up, but where will you enter in this trade?

For knowing this you have to understand what is Rally & what is decline?

Subhadip

In Rally: Most important is higher low

In Decline: Most Important is Lower High.

Meeting point of Rally and Decline is the "PIVOT". We call it Minor Pivot.