Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

anilnegi

Subha da/ ST Da

I have initiated two trade today one was unfortunately stopped out but other one was successful but one question how to capitalise on my winning trade and minimize loss

thanks

Yes bank
sold @ 742 cover back @ 738 (low was around 735)

LIC housing
sold @ 467.50 sl - 469.50 (trigger)

It can go like this also:

Yes it is Rally

It is a decline without confirmation.

In this case, I can say in this way - the rally was paused before continuing upward direction again.
Hi Subhadip,

I am going through the thread for a second time and got stuck a bit here.

1. Not considering bar 9 and 10, 6 is an mPH is that correct?

2. Considering bar 9 and 10, 6 is still an mPH as prices on both LHS and RHS of bar 6 is lower than bar 6. Is that correct?

3. Considering bar 9 and 10, 6 is not an mPH as it was not a meeting point of rally and decline. Is that correct?

Please share your thoughts.

shekharinvest

Hi Subhadip,

2. Considering bar 9 and 10, 6 is still an mPH as prices on both LHS and RHS of bar 6 is lower than bar 6. Is that correct?

3. Considering bar 9 and 10, 6 is not an mPH as it was not a meeting point of rally and decline. Is that correct?

Ans: NO ! Because there is no conformation.

Bar 7 is an inside bar did not make a lower low. Bar 8 was the first bar which made a lower low, we need on more Bar which makes further lower low, ie. low below the low of Bar 8 for confirmation.

Subhadip

Hi Subhadip,

Bar 7 is an inside bar did not make a lower low. Bar 8 was the first bar which made a lower low, we need on more Bar which makes further lower low, ie. low below the low of Bar 8 for confirmation.
Dear Sanjay,

I hope u have understood.

Enjoy...

Subhadip

Subha da/ ST Da

I have initiated two trade today one was unfortunately stopped out but other one was successful but one question how to capitalise on my winning trade and minimize loss

thanks

Yes bank
sold @ 742 cover back @ 738 (low was around 735)

LIC housing
sold @ 467.50 sl - 469.50 (trigger)
Good job,

Yes Bank can be sold at around 750, a bit aggressive trade though

Dear SanjOy,

I hope u have understood.

Enjoy...
Thanks much.

So for clarity if bar 9 was lower than bar 8 and then bar 10 was higher than bar 7 and bar 11 higher than bar 10, then bar 6 mPH and bar 8 mPL.

Subhadip

Thanks much.

So for clarity if bar 9 was lower than bar 8 and then bar 10 was higher than bar 7 and bar 11 higher than bar 10, then bar 6 mPH and bar 8 mPL.
:clap::thumb::thumb::thumb: