Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Hi Shubhadeep Bro
Ya! price action trading ! Please teach us more about price action trading.
I have been observing & trading what you taught in this thread. I have been waiting for you.Now I will shoot my questions, please bear with me:)
Thanks
will try my best....

Hi
Shubhadeep Bro
I am trading BNF/NIFTY on 3 min chart.I do only intraday.
Process is simple.I enter on starting of minor trend of 3 min in direction of visual trend of 3 min.I have objective Entry rules.But my exit is discreationary.
Please teach how to exit .
In trending days, its easy to put TSL on minor pivot but those days come very rare.Most of the days, are not trending, so exit is still problematic.
Please put some light on EXIT?
Thanks

Subhadip

Hi
Shubhadeep Bro
I am trading BNF/NIFTY on 3 min chart.I do only intraday.
Process is simple.I enter on starting of minor trend of 3 min in direction of visual trend of 3 min.I have objective Entry rules.But my exit is discreationary.
Please teach how to exit .
In trending days, its easy to put TSL on minor pivot but those days come very rare.Most of the days, are not trending, so exit is still problematic.
Please put some light on EXIT?
Thanks
send me three screenshot of 3 min chart showing entry & exit...

Subhadip

Hi Shubhadeep Bro
Is this albrook ? As he uses 20 EMA on charts.
Please explain this chart.how to enter & exit?
thanks
Yes... but mostly due to price action..all setup will give buy in that region.... rather exit also around same place in most of the setups. Be it Pivot, be it Al Brook's

niftytaurus

Hi Shubhadeep Bro
Posting charts.I will post historical charts.I am posting charts with objective rules of entry & exits.Assume, I am taking every trade when those entries & exits come..
Entry when minor trends change & exit when last PH/PL breaks.

Green -buy entry & white -SL & EXIT FROM BUY TRADE
red-sell entry & blue -Sl & exit of sell trade
mar-8.JPG