Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

PreSap

The pivot point bounce trading system uses a short-term time frame and the standard daily pivot points, and it trades the price moving toward, and then bouncing off of, any of the full or halfway pivot points. Pivot points are support and resistance levels that are calculated using the open, high, low, and close of the previous trading day. pivot strategies is a handy tool for forex traders.
For the benefit of new comer: This thread is not using the same concept mention d above by some institute. In this thread structural pivots are being used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

john302928

Could anyone please help me understand what this F means in the below posts? Thanks
1546108839738.png

1546108909453.png

john302928

F stands for Filter, kind of small additional marginal movement you wait for confirmation of your view.
Thank you. So we dont take entry at the break of pivot. we wait for pivot+F to takeout to make an entry?
If so please look at the below chart here mph formed @26569.7 and just for an example i take F as 5 points. so we make entry only when mph+F is broken ie 26574.7 is broken? Thanks
1546110596645.png