Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

shivroy

Learning License
thank you Sudhadip for starting this thread....I have just started to read and understand what stocks means and then I found this thread.....I am reading this thread and along with started following market on Pivot basis...its wonderful....could you pls guide more what to learn and please refer books for intraday.....thank you again....

Subhadip

thank you Sudhadip for starting this thread....I have just started to read and understand what stocks means and then I found this thread.....I am reading this thread and along with started following market on Pivot basis...its wonderful....could you pls guide more what to learn and please refer books for intraday.....thank you again....
Refer books... I have no idea..
Many books r there..

I love Dr Elder.

rjshem

observe the price action closely its a classic afternoon reversal breakout failure at vph .a lot of this comes from experience .once price price comes back below verl makes a small pivot should be ready to short there .check my post on 18th september i had posted nifty can fall if it breaks 1.50 low and it broke and fell decently this could have failed also but we as traders r looking for highest probablity and go with it .again watch thousands of charts itll become more clear to u .one simple hint im giving u generally good breakouts above such vph happen mostly in morning afternoon upmoves will generally be from vpl breakdown failures and vice versa for shorts .
.nice example of it today in bnf could short either of 1,2 or 3
NFBANKNIFTY 29-Nov-2018.jpg

TS-27JULY.PNG
TS-30JULY.PNG
TS-27JULY.PNG TS-30JULY.PNG HI

hi
These are 2 trades on Breakout failure on TS future..both trades are failed trades..but i just want to know are they Valid trade & is my entry is right? i.e are they valid /right trade according to this method?
1- failure/rejection on todays high which is VPH ALSO
2) REJECTION ON yday high=vph
thanks
TS-27JULY.PNG
TS-30JULY.PNG
TS-27JULY.PNG TS-30JULY.PNG

Last edited: