Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivek see the constant thing in all above charts u posted that is YESTERDAY.now can u trade the above in live chart if u can then ur on right path.
RJ sir, after your inputs I am able to see many more things in live chart, I have adapted the IDF to my capabilities. Feeling much more comfortable in live trading now than 2months back, will need your support in future also.
Thanks
Regards
Vivek

amandeep86

RJ sir, after your inputs I am able to see many more things in live chart, I have adapted the IDF to my capabilities. Feeling much more comfortable in live trading now than 2months back, will need your support in future also.
Thanks
Regards
Vivek
Real challenge is to select the right script ,Trend changes anytime to sideways /flags to trend again .

How to select the right script on realtimebasis??

vivektrader

Real challenge is to select the right script ,Trend changes anytime to sideways /flags to trend again .

How to select the right script on realtimebasis??
Amandeep I follow a list of 8 to 9 large caps from nifty 50 and concentrate on them only. My list includes axis bank, tata steel, tata motors, icici,bhel,relcapital,sunpharma,hdfc and sbi. That's all.

amandeep86

Amandeep I follow a list of 8 to 9 large caps from nifty 50 and concentrate on them only. My list includes axis bank, tata steel, tata motors, icici,bhel,relcapital,sunpharma,hdfc and sbi. That's all.
Thats good ,But which script to trade for the day ,how to decide for ?

vivektrader

Thats good ,But which script to trade for the day ,how to decide for ?
See, I follow IDF, trade only when a script trades outside yesterday's range or a script tries to breakout from yesterday's range and fails. So effectively I can trade failures, breakouts/breakdowns or trend continuation.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
See, I follow IDF, trade only when a script trades outside yesterday's range or a script tries to breakout from yesterday's range and fails. So effectively I can trade failures, breakouts/breakdowns or trend continuation.
ok, just asking basic Q., say, u have 10 favorite scrips in marketwatch.
1. do u open all 10 charts and search for setups?
2. or u have set an alert system say if ltp crosses yday high then trigger audio alert etc.
3. say u entered 1 scrip, wil u still scan for setup in another one?

vivektrader

ok, just asking basic Q., say, u have 10 favorite scrips in marketwatch.
1. do u open all 10 charts and search for setups?
2. or u have set an alert system say if ltp crosses yday high then trigger audio alert etc.
3. say u entered 1 scrip, wil u still scan for setup in another one?
Yes Vijay I open all (5min)10 charts + nifty spot, may close some , if I find a wrb as opening bar, then try to spot the best setup, and if I enter a script (as per your mm), I continue to look at others also but won't enter any more unless I am breakeven in the first.

Last edited: