Pivot, Support , Resistance Calculator

Friends,

just try this tool developed by me. It calculates automatically all the R3, R2, R1, Pivot , S1, S2, S3 points for the next day.

The input for this application is a flat file with stock quotes.
the zip files has 2 files

1. Pivot.exe the executable file you should run
2. stock.ini file, where you can store your favourite stocks(e.g infosys,hinlev,icici,wipro,satcom)

the names should match with the names in flat file.

let me know, if it works fine.
Satya

Hi SATYA,
GREAT WORK ----MY FRIEND----Now----the Brokerage institutions--will soon feel the Heat!!
I would be truely happy---IF u---can help me---with the---PVOT CALC I made---in loading the datas from files----where there is a choice of the different PIVOT Calculations----
Do mail me too----

Regards,
joy_mitali

K

karvind79

Hello Satya,

I am herewith give a link and just visit to this site.U don't need to enter script name and etc. U just enter,CLOSE,LOW,HIGH values and u get R1,R2,R3,PP,S1,S2 and all.It was work in internet no need to download or anything.

http://www.occkw.com/english/pivot_calculator.htm

Check
and reply ur comments

From
Arvind.K

Hi ARVIND K.,
I hope u dont understand its importance actually---Its never advicable to critise---such a great work from a software pro--- And for ur information---there r lots of such links and ---in the web---nothing special in the link u gave----
To be honest----if he had made its price10$---with a more glossy interface---u would have run for it---
Regards,
joy_mitali

K

karvind79

Hi Joy,

how are you? Critcise always make a man to think.BUt just read my reply>In my first reply i congratulate satya.Afterthat when i serach for it i got this link.So i posted and never criticise satya and tell him to see this.I hope this criticise will not affect satya and i am also an IT professional and if we develop anythingin IT it was criticised by many and we shd prove from it is my opinion.

Thanks and expect ur reply,

From

Arvind.K

karvind79 said:
Hello Satya,

I am herewith give a link and just visit to this site.U don't need to enter script name and etc. U just enter,CLOSE,LOW,HIGH values and u get R1,R2,R3,PP,S1,S2 and all.It was work in internet no need to download or anything.

http://www.occkw.com/english/pivot_calculator.htm

Check
and reply ur comments

From
Arvind.K
Arvind,
Thanks for your comments. I generally take things with a right attitude.

I thank Joy for supporting me in the endevour.

I visited the site you gave me, just imagine you have around 5-10 scrips and would like to calculate the R3,R2,R1, Pivot and S3,S2,S1 and make a tabular list of it.
if you use that website, you need to manually enter the value -> get the output -> and copy for each scrip into an Excel Sheet

Just take my Pivot application (its a simple VB application no Wonders I did there).
Just give it a flat file, which most members have with them daily, as they upload their Chart Softwares.
Also, I gave a stocks.ini file, where they can create their own favourites list. This is also very primitive i did (lack of time) as they have to manully create their list. But, I suppose its no big deal.

then generate the values and copy them Straight Away into Excel usinc Copy + Paste Methods.

I got this idea after seeing a sample Pivot application, like the one in the website and developed my own.

This is freeware and i would love to develop such small app's regualry, and one day who knows I am integrate them all

Satya

joy_mitali said:
Hi SATYA,
GREAT WORK ----MY FRIEND----Now----the Brokerage institutions--will soon feel the Heat!!
I would be truely happy---IF u---can help me---with the---PVOT CALC I made---in loading the datas from files----where there is a choice of the different PIVOT Calculations----
Do mail me too----

Regards,
joy_mitali
Joy,

I will check your pivot and get back to you definitely.

Satya

hmp,
the steps are

1. select the stock file which has columns in this fashion ticker, O,H,L,C
2. Click On Load
3. Click on either Pivot for all to get pivots for all tickers or Pivot favourites

favourites can be stored in the stocks.ini file which i attached with the application.

hope this helps you

Satya