Pivot Point Calculator

A pivot point is a price level of significance in technical analysis of a financial market that is used by traders as a predictive indicator of market movement. A pivot point is calculated as an average of significant prices (high, low, close) from the performance of a market in the prior trading period. If the market in the following period trades above the pivot point it is usually evaluated as a bullish sentiment, whereas trading below the pivot point is seen as bearish.
It is customary to calculate additional levels of support and resistance, below and above the pivot point, respectively, by subtracting or adding price differentials calculated from previous trading ranges of the market.

A pivot point and the associated support and resistance levels are often turning points for the direction of price movement in a market. In an up-trending market, the pivot point and the resistance levels may represent a ceiling level in price above which the uptrend is no longer sustainable and a reversal may occur. In a declining market, a pivot point and the support levels may represent a low price level of stability or a resistance to further decline.

Pivot Point Calculator can be used to calculate pivot points and fibonacci custom ratio for forex, futures, bonds, commodities, stocks, options and any other financially traded instrument that has a high, low and close price in any time period.

You have just provide open,high,low,last (close),prevclose and save data by pressing F2 Key and Calculate.

if you have any query / Suggestion pl. write me [email protected]

Last edited:
Hello Friends!

All those who needs pivot chart in one excel sheet can download it from below mentioned link:-

http://www.2shared.com/file/12614093/265f24cb/software.html

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE PIVOT LEVELS ARE FOR 19.04.10 ONLY. Those who need pivot point on daily basis can mail me at below mentioned mailing id.

I have also done some other calculations in it to generate Live intraday calls in another sheet named callsheet.

For any type of queries feel free to revert back on my mail id. i.e [email protected]

Happy trading!