PIB to METASTOCK (Intraday end of day data)

bjj9126

Hi seniors,

I am using PIB & MetastockPro.9,

I want to use PIB data for Metastock,

I want to convert PIB IEOD Data in to Metastock format,

Can any one help me please ?

I will be very thankful,

bjj

Hello,

Looking at the cost and management of symbols FFP is far far cheaper & better performing sware because u get metastock & amibroker format in one.
It is silly that people charge seperatly for metastock & amibroker. It is just a manipulation of headers & columns in the output directory

Charging seperatly has made other users here on tradeji make such utilty completly free for pib2ab like the Pib2ab.

Though i had bought 1 such utills long back of which one was ffp but due to .net which makes my pc slow i had to choose not to use it otherwise who have a faster pc with loads of ram i would still recommend to go for fetchfrom pib because of its symbol management.

for further details one can contact [email protected]

P.s Originally the 1st such sware was developed by Rajeev of eagleeye
Then i encouraged and boosted Vipul Solkanki to make such util and many new developers here had taken trial long back for fetchfrom pib from vipul and many have then followed his footsteps may be after peeking these swares.

SO i would rather ask Vipul to enhance his util to beat these unscrouplous compitition because i know he can deliver.
Unfornately i still cant use his ffp even after buying because i dont have a faster pc with loads of ram.

AT presently i use Cems' pib2ab. free

-sanjayt
But

akgandhi

Hello,

Looking at the cost and management of symbols FFP is far far cheaper & better performing sware because u get metastock & amibroker format in one.
It is silly that people charge seperatly for metastock & amibroker. It is just a manipulation of headers & columns in the output directory

Charging seperatly has made other users here on tradeji make such utilty completly free for pib2ab like the Pib2ab.

Though i had bought 1 such utills long back of which one was ffp but due to .net which makes my pc slow i had to choose not to use it otherwise who have a faster pc with loads of ram i would still recommend to go for fetchfrom pib because of its symbol management.

for further details one can contact [email protected]

P.s Originally the 1st such sware was developed by Rajeev of eagleeye
Then i encouraged and boosted Vipul Solkanki to make such util and many new developers here had taken trial long back for fetchfrom pib from vipul and many have then followed his footsteps may be after peeking these swares.

SO i would rather ask Vipul to enhance his util to beat these unscrouplous compitition because i know he can deliver.
Unfornately i still cant use his ffp even after buying because i dont have a faster pc with loads of ram.

AT presently i use Cems' pib2ab. free

-sanjayt
But
Dear Sir ,

The charges are different because Amibroker automatically refreshes the data and Metastock doesn't.

Hope now u understand the difference in Price.......

Hello
For this one only needs a script which one can make it with a free sware Autoit.
Then if one wants to hide the script one would pack it in an exe file with password protection.
With this one can autorefresh metastock database in realtime too
just need to add this in the program code to do it after it fetches/convetrs the data

For new comers or novice these scrips are nothing but like old msdos batch files
which automates the same routine again & again without our intervention
which one can make with a macro recorder also

hetal

U

uasish

Hi,
Waiting for a free ware for RT data from PIB/yahoo to Metastock.Was fooled once ,bought A.Get 3 yrs back,now every software under the Sun is free & shared.

Asish

Hi,
Is there a converter available that can convert Intra-day data, (of either from Amibroker or Metastock format) to EOD format? I need this to feed AdvGet (EOD). This facility is offered by one of the IEOD data provider in India. Thanks