Physical share name mismatch

I have some physical share certificate but there is slight name mismatch.

Name on physical shares is Rachit Agarwal but name on my demat and pan card is Rachit Agrawal...

How to get these shares into demat form...please help
You have to get name changed from the registrar of the company.
then process it through your broker.
For any issues please feel free to revert.


PHYSICAL SHARES consultation
Best way is to get it physically transferred .sold by the name on S/C and bought by the name as per demat and pan card and than get it demated.

Similar threads