Petition-RBI Governor: About Bank Charges and other Banking Practices

If all people kept quite when the whole world is burning but not my house attitude, be sure his house will catch fire soon, it's not a question of "if"....... Just... " when "............. If not in one way then another way but house will be burnt down for sure
i wonder when traders use the word "sure", "certainty" etc. dont worry my house will not burn :lol:. there are always ways and means to get the things done, legally. but ppl are more interested in following herd mentality. cant help apni pani soch hai. those who are not part of herd mentality they control the stuff. right and wrong is just the perception like price will go down for one trader and price will make new high at the same time for another trader.
anyways take care of your house and world which is burning (if at all its burning :D)

i signed it from a different link. i have had bad experiences mostly
l also plan to start a petition to RBI
ill discuss separately
VSATRADERS you dont want to sign dont sign but in future when you think that banks in india are not so professionally careful for customers rights when compared to others come back then time being chill pill is the best
dont worry i am quite happy with Indian banks and their services compare to many other countries banks i have exp.
all the best with your separate petition. if you get any revert on it please share with us. :thumb:

cloudTrader

i wonder when traders use the word "sure", "certainty" etc. dont worry my house will not burn :lol:. there are always ways and means to get the things done, legally. but ppl are more interested in following herd mentality. cant help apni pani soch hai. those who are not part of herd mentality they control the stuff. right and wrong is just the perception like price will go down for one trader and price will make new high at the same time for another trader.
anyways take care of your house and world which is burning (if at all its burning :D)
At the same time a trader has to remember that the herd mentality creates the trend & one who tries to defy the trend has to burn the pockets.

aja

Always off topic discussion in Traderji :annoyed::mad::(

Support the petition or dont support it.
Why some of us are discussing off topic all the time?

Ek off topic thread open karta hua,vaha sab kahenge ki bhai yeh Traderji hai,sirf trading related hi discussion karo :rofl:

IMO, we need to sue RBI in court. I am ready to give INR 2,000/- contribution PLUS (it's actually a big plus) information that can help to win the case.

Always off topic discussion in Traderji :annoyed::mad::(

Support the petition or dont support it.
Why some of us are discussing off topic all the time?

Ek off topic thread open karta hua,vaha sab kahenge ki bhai yeh Traderji hai,sirf trading related hi discussion karo :rofl:

aja bhai aap ek thread start kero, "how to hijack a thread at traderji.com in 5 easy steps". :rofl:

I just sent the following message to one bank:

Code:
Dear HDFC Bank

Here I am informing you that I do NOT want any type of your additional paid service. 

So I am opting out from any and all paid service you are offering without my written consent. This applies to current and all such future paid services.

If you charged me without my consent then I will sue in court. 

Thanks,
{my name}
IMO, everyone should send such messages to their bank.

aja

I just sent the following message to one bank:

Code:
Dear HDFC Bank

Here I am informing you that I do NOT want any type of your additional paid service. 

So I am opting out from any and all paid service you are offering without my written consent. This applies to current and all such future paid services.

If you charged me without my consent then I will sue in court. 

Thanks,
{my name}
IMO, everyone should send such messages to their bank.
Hi,No additional/hidden charge with HDFC says vsatrader above.
How you getting charged then?