Petition-RBI Governor: About Bank Charges and other Banking Practices

Mercedes

bhai,
i dont agree with the lady and i fully support the banks and not goona support the petition.
why have you assumed i have not gone through it. its my view. you have your view to support it or not support it. i respect tht.
as such my bank dont charge me any thing ;) .
You have some serious mental problem in the name of holy cow....:lol::rofl::rofl:

aja

Have felt for long that something is not right with the working of our Banks. So I signed the petition.

Contra : I do support a small bank charge as transaction fee, I proposed 1rupee per 1000. The banks too have to pay their bills.
I support this proposal :thumb: No problem with that.

But the lady covered other problems/points facing by the clients very well.

Re: Petition-RBI Governor: Please Stop Banks Fleecing us Depositors

HDFC,ICICI and Axis bank will also start charging just like SBI sooner or later.

Service of HDFC,ICICI and Axis bank is very good as compared to SBI and BoB.
nope my bank wont charge me for sure :)

You have some serious mental problem in the name of holy cow....:lol::rofl::rofl:
serious mental problem :lol: why dear? just because i dont support something and i support something.
as long as it does not affect me why should i support something. and i have right to put my opinions. just because i have a different view means i have mental problem :rofl: . you are free to disagree with me but in a decent manner. isnt
in the name of holy cow :)

cinderblock

The point about HDFC bank falsely assuming everyone wants to be a Preferred customer and willing to spend Rs.100 is true. They just sent an email saying you may prefer to opt out :D

In my particular case, since Preferred Banking comes with an option of a discounted rate on Locker facilities I let the matter slide. Plus I dont want to part with my HDFC Infinia which offers some great rewards and free access.

i signed it from a different link. i have had bad experiences mostly
l also plan to start a petition to RBI
ill discuss separately
VSATRADERS you dont want to sign dont sign but in future when you think that banks in india are not so professionally careful for customers rights when compared to others come back then time being chill pill is the best

princy01

If all people kept quite when the whole world is burning but not my house attitude, be sure his house will catch fire soon, it's not a question of "if"....... Just... " when "............. If not in one way then another way but house will be burnt down for sure

cloudTrader

Have felt for long that something is not right with the working of our Banks. So I signed the petition.

Contra : I do support a small bank charge as transaction fee, I proposed 1rupee per 1000. The banks too have to pay their bills.
Thats right, service charges should be simplified as far as possible.

What really is going on in India is, continue generating NPA's from Big Corporates and keep juicing out Salaried class and small business people.