Personal Loan Query

If you are going to take personal loan then axis bank is really a best option for you.I personally had a best experience with them as i also have my bank account with them.

Hi Deepak, you can compare ROI on personal loan against property. I have found that HSBC offers personal loan against property at 10.90% p.a. and you can get Loans up to Rs. 10 crores. Where as Indusind bank offers 11.4% ROI and ICICI Bank offers 13.00% ROI on personal loan against property.

Hi,
I'm planning to take a security loan by pledging my property.Can someone suggests banks tht can offer low ROI against my property.

TIA

-Deepak.
Seems like an old thread too late to reply.

There are several options out there. All state-owned and private banks are good.
As far as low ROI is concerned you should look out for private banks such as HDFC, such banks that have a strategic goal to expand their client base. These banks most often have promotional offers, where you could be able to obtain a loan against property with the best interest rate.

Banks and financial institutions usually offer special interest rates for a limited period of time during festive occasions. If you apply for a loan against property while such an offer is running, you may be offered a lower rate of interest.

Hi All ,

I am looking for a personal loan of 3lacs . I will pay back in one year. So come to know the emi will be 28k per month(as per 15.75% of HDFC).

Is there any rule that if we payback in 1 year then intrest rate will be more ?? :confused:
I think, there isn't a fixed rule about higher interest for a one-year repayment, but shorter loan tenures may sometimes have slightly higher rates. It is better to visit HDFC Bank and speak with them about the details of your particular loan.

Cn anyone tell me about how recent sovereign debt crisis and its implications for the global economy? How do international organizations and financial institutions address the challenges of managing loans to sovereign entities in distress?

What are the primary concerns and dangers associated with refinancing various forms of loans (mortgages, student loans, etc.)? What effect does the timing of refinancing have on the overall cost and benefits?