Penny Stocks

Do you believe in investing in penny stocks ?

• Yes !!!

Votes: 208 61.4%
  • No !!!

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • Can't Say !!!

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters
15&28 rs is low priced stocks&not penny stocks pennystocks are priced below rs 10 my experience is buy IFL indiafoils ltd which is trading around5rs now &sell around 20 atleast 3 times this has happened to me
I dont know hw do we define penny scrip.to me penny stocks means the company which have small (penny)-capital(stock).companies having huge capital and traded below Rs5/-are not called as penny stocks in technical terms.any way god bless you.take care while picking advices from non-technical grounds

it was a very profitable trade for me twice sir i bought at 5.5 2000 shares& sold them near 18.50 in 6 months time then the scrip went on to touch 22 both times IFL uses waste aluminium scrap from companies like hindalco &manufacture foils for food industries i am trading in that counter regularly for 3 years now u can see the 52 week hi/lo is 22.6/4.9 even this year

Thanks for ur suggestion.
can u plz let me know the sales volumes(business expasion) of apple finance and universal arts companies as well as equity/reserve ratio i.e book value of these two stocks.any way there is a term like luck and speculation which can not be always sailing on the same boat.hope my frinds might have got the point. thanks

15&28 rs is low priced stocks&not penny stocks pennystocks are priced below rs 10 my experience is buy IFL indiafoils ltd which is trading around5rs now &sell around 20 atleast 3 times this has happened to me
good sir,
may be u r right.but have u seen fund. of the scrip.I m happy tht my friend baged a good profit in this scrip.but fund.do not believe in luck and speculation like terms. thanks

good sir,
may be u r right.but have u seen fund. of the scrip.I m happy tht my friend baged a good profit in this scrip.but fund.do not believe in luck and speculation like terms. thanks
IFL the stock i was taking a couple ofdays back has touched fromaround rs 5 to day touched 7.95 UC probably started its upward journey to 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S S

Hi!

Why do the stocks become ‘Penny’ stocks and do NOT flourish ? The answer is extremely simple.

This happens because the Directors of those companies, possibly, do NOT wish that the stocks do better. Usually, such companies are NOT making a great profit and therefore neither their EPS nor PE is attractive. And yet, there is a lot of trading in such stocks.

Possibilities are many, but a major one could be due to the operators joining hands with the board and playing tricks that cannot be seen or caught.

At the time of the Year Ending, the stock taking is done. The physical stock of inventory for the work in process is taken as on the last day. One can easily play with this figure to inflate or deflate it. Anyone trying to verify it would be doing so after a time period of many months, which would make it theoretical.

With the closing inventory, the current asset values change, so for one year, the losses become very high and the stock prices collapse. That is because the work in process inventory is shown much less than what it is, and the difference is added to the next fiscal year.

This leads to either reduction of losses for the next year, or more possibly reporting a profit for that year. The stock prices shoot up, and there are plenty of fools available, who assume that the company has turned around, and buy those stocks.

Next year, they all find that the stock price has once again collapsed due to heavy losses, and then blame their luck.

All those, who take the stock market investment as a lottery ticket fall in the losers category. Winning a lottery ticket is not easy, and if one has won the lottery, others known him usually do not. So, if you heard that someone made money in Penny stocks, be sure that you will not.

That is what my opinion is, and I could be wrong.

Cheers!
SS

columbus

IFL the stock i was taking a couple ofdays back has touched fromaround rs 5 to day touched 7.95 UC probably started its upward journey to 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Self explanatory.

Hello traderji s,

I heard some promoters are heavilly buying 'Arvind remedies' stocks expecting some huge returns in one year span. Kindly judge about this stock.