Penny Stocks

Do you believe in investing in penny stocks ?

• Yes !!!

Votes: 208 61.4%
  • No !!!

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • Can't Say !!!

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters
Sir can I get a list of 8-10 penny stocks for investment in this forum. Thanks
why not sir Dujodwala products(514418),Nila infra(530377),prraneta ind.(531611),Bampsl securities(531591),kitex garments(521248),netlink solution(509040),gopala poly.(526717),gujrat poly AVX(517288) are some of good picks .u will amaze on their performance. thanks

penny or low price stock is looking very attractive due to low price but you can not make money from these type stock.silverline, pentamedia, sound craft ind,teledata,pennar aluminium &other many stock of these type who make money.3 yrs before i bought 1000 share of hfcl @ 50.when market crash 5 days continue on lower circit. now share price is 11.i hold it. my advice is only trade in blue chip co. &fundamental strong co.

Consistent and sure returns are possible in blue chip and strong fundamental stocks.which will certainly give you good return of your money.
Consider the above mentioned stock hfcl ,once upon a time it was trading in four digits, suddenly it came down to single digit ,now in double digit.Such vast difference in price may not happen in blue-chip stocks. So it is always better to choose blue-chip stocks .

alroyraj

Of course there is a difference penny stocks and multi baggers. Penny stocks are classified basely mainly on their lower price . Multibaggers are those that give multifold return. Now multibaggers may or may not have been penny stocks.

Stocks like Simran farms if you observe has given 250% return in a year. The fundamental reason for multibaggers is that the company goes in for expansion and when the capacity comes on-stream and the sales are realized the market price goes up to reflect the revised value of the company.

So look for small cap companies which are expanding rapidly and have good prospects then you can ensure you not only safeguard your capital but make handsome returns on it too.

6 yrs back 2 penny stock save me name is radhe developers.....n goyal associates i got return 200% in a month.....

6 yrs back it's dream run was 0.45 to 65...now calculate lol

ANOTHER STOCK IS
APPLE FINANCE (500014) @ 6.76 ITS on UC wait till UC open Enter it for TGT 40++++ Better if GET Below 8rs

UNIVERSAL ARTS LTD (532378) Trading at 1.85 Enter it for TGT 10++++

I TOO INVESTED 10K each in BOTH STOCKS :)

HAPPY INVESTING
Guys, Let me know about Birla Cotsyn, I have this stock and recently for past 2 days it is in upper circuit because of Bonus Announcement. Pls advise about this stock!