Penny Stocks

Do you believe in investing in penny stocks ?

• Yes !!!

Votes: 208 61.4%
  • No !!!

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • Can't Say !!!

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters

tazzking

Concurrent (I) infrastrure

Concurrent (I) infrastrure (previously named as Kushagra Software) operations cater around two businesses power and constructions. Concurrent is a diversified business entity with predominant focus on urban infrastructure projects. Concurrent was incorporated in the year 1994, it started as real estate developer and mainly diversified into infrastructure in the year 2007

In the January 2009, promoters issued a preferential shares of 10,059,999 equity shares representing the 23.36% of the post preferential allotment share capital Rs.10/-each at Rs.15/- per share and the funds are used to acquire the land bank. This clearly tells the fact that promoters are hiking their stake in big way. After this quarter it is likely to increase above the fifty percent. This is very important positive note that promoters are hiking their stake in a big way, quarter after quarter.

The management is trying to execute in a big manner but it is the billion dollar question that how they will pan-out. It is the stock one can hold for the long term in small quantities. I am not giving any targets right now, it is a multi-bagger stock.

praveen taneja

Re: Concurrent india

another 5 % upper circuit hit today
Bhai mere abhi uc pe khush mat ho jab irega to bhi aise hi is liye penny stock par hamesha khush profit book kar ke hona chahiye kyonki inmein nikalne ka mauka mujh jaison ko hi milta hai:p

tazzking

Re: Concurrent india

Bhai mere abhi uc pe khush mat ho jab irega to bhi aise hi is liye penny stock par hamesha khush profit book kar ke hona chahiye kyonki inmein nikalne ka mauka mujh jaison ko hi milta hai:p
I think this company can be 10 bagger from present price...totally turnaround story..if u looking to the chart it shows it cant like manksia or clutch auto type bet...its long term bet like irb infra and bgr energy

tazzking

The company has already acquired a company named Kazi Aviation and Travel Services for the mentioned purpose.The acquisition annoucement would be made soon in bse.A press conference is also slated to happen next week.Anyways to summarize, its expected to post an EPS of 12-15 for 2012-13.It targets to be a 500crs company by then.A token dividend of 5-6% should be there next fiscal.At 12rs,Its an asset and if you buy just dont sell it for next few years.

savantji, anantji and bunny pl share ur views on this can it be another unitech , thermax and KEC international or not..

STURDY INDUSTRIES trading in BSE at5.20 is a multibagger.However to reduce risk buying in small quantities may be considered.(face value Rs.2 )

Last edited: