Pending buy orders at specific price by others

I am looking for any trading platform, which will provide pending buy orders from others

Suppose LTP of infy is 800 and I wish to see pending buy orders at 801 by all other traders at same price.

Does any trading platform provide this?

columbus

Lot of broker terminals should be able to provide that info, its called Order Book
Yes,they provide MARKET DEPTH and it will give top 5 adjacent orders. I remember few years back ZERODHA used to provide another version of market depth called PRICE LADDER ,where all BID and ASK rates and quantities were provided. But they discontinued it later on. I wrote to them many times to restore it but they paid DEAF ears.

aryan.

Yes,they provide MARKET DEPTH and it will give top 5 adjacent orders. I remember few years back ZERODHA used to provide another version of market depth called PRICE LADDER ,where all BID and ASK rates and quantities were provided. But they discontinued it later on. I wrote to them many times to restore it but they paid DEAF ears
I am pretty sure they are providing that data to institutional investors and charging lot of money for it.