Pdf

narayan78

just an information -- to new downloaders, internet surfers .

while searching for files,pdf etc

ensure following

update your antivirus up to date --- this will protect against -malware any downloaded.

don't download any exe file or setup files ---- cancel the download immediately or delete the download without opening it.

don't give your credit card details or your personal info .

with cheers,
narayan.

narayan78

how to download from the above link ( for new downloaders)

step 1 click the above link

it will take to the download page

step-2 and you have to click download button

step3 -- it will take to another page

step 4 --- file automatically saved in download folder or it will ask for location in the disk to save the file

end

niftytaurus

Yes, completely agree. Thank you.
HI DSM
thanks for wonderful information.
I am also big fan of price action trading..& follow that only for trading..but i started live trading without practice & proper learning & lost..
Now i have stopped trading & trying to learn..I am learning ytc course by lance beggs..could u please tell me the learning curve to get master in price action trading..i.e ..I want to start learning from scratch..so whats the journey towards it..could u please guide like...what to learn..how to learn ..& how did do practice? where could i get historical intraday charts?
which books should i read? how many charts should i have seen before live trading ? etc etc...please guide me with ur experience.
thanks

niftytaurus

Well surprisingly Nial Fuller's site is about Price Action Trading - But for Forex. However, the principals are explained very well in his thread, and can be used for trading currencies, commodities or stocks and is a MUST read. Whatever you can get on Price Action Trading, just read it.

I lay great importance of trading Price Action. What are indicators? What do they tell you? After 10-20 bars MACD, Bollinger Bands, MA, Stochastics, RSI will tell you something that price action has indicated or warned you much earlier.

Just because RSI/MA/ADX is rising, will that prevent a fall? If you know about price action, you can know if the price is hitting a major resistance, and likely to fall - Not necessarily, but likely and hence it can prepare you much ahead as to what will happen before the indicators will tell you.

I am not saying that Indicators or ALF based trading cannot be used. Am sure that there are many traders using the same profitably. However, Price Action is FIRST AND OF FOREMOST IMPORTANCE in my view. MA's and other indicators can be used as a secondary confirmation.
HI DSM
I am also big fan of price action trading..& follow that only for trading..but i started live trading without practice & proper learning & lost..
Now i have stopped trading & trying to learn..I am learning ytc course by lance beggs..could u please tell me the learning curve to get master in price action trading..i.e ..I want to start learning from scratch..so whats the journey towards it..could u please guide like...what to learn..how to learn ..& how did do practice? where could i get historical intraday charts?
which books should i read? how many charts should i have seen before live trading ? etc etc...please guide me with ur experience.
thanks

DSM

Thanks NiftyTaurus,

Am glad you found the info. useful. There is a quote - In theory, theory and practice is same, but in practice it is not. So even if we know a system or a method, to apply the same in real life and practical situation is not as easy. Just reflect on this. Most traders know some kind of the system, but inspite of it, lose. It is discipline, psychology, money management besides a system that will be the difference between a winning and a losing trader.

To answer your question :

First learn about money management.
Learn a system you are comfortable with.

Check charts live, intraday, EOD. The more charts you see, the better you become. Mark Open, High, Low and Close, and mark areas of the chart where the stock turned. Do this for a few scripts in your watchlist everyday. You will get a good feel once you see similar chart patterns where the market has turned.

It is a good idea to focus on index - Nifty and BankNifty as it is more liquid, and fills are better.

With regards to charts, I always look at few selected scripts, and big movers and losers intraday (3 minute timeframe) I have other template for 10 minutes, 30 minutes and EOD and if a stock is moving, can gauge, if it is hitting S/R in higher timeframe etc. and the trade is also in line with the higher time frame.

There is no Holy grail in trading. Different traders use different systems. If you look at higher timeframe and trade in lower timeframe, you will get good entries.

Suggest using Sharekhan's TradeTiger atleast for charting purpose which will come with a nominal cost. But it has live tick and comes with many good indicators. Charts can be seen intraday and also EOD. Also, you can check Icharts and ChartNexus.

Learning curve is different for different traders. So can't say, but to be realistic, it will take 2-5 years.

Do not trade till you understand and are comfortable with a system.

One more thing. The best advise I can give you - Do not marry to your opinion of the market. The market can do anything. So if you enter a trade, think that it is going to be a loser instead of a winner. Let the market prove you otherwise. By this thinking, it will be easy for you to get out of a losing position soon. (This is the most important aspect of good trading - get out of a losing position) and let the winner's run. The idea is that when your money is at risk, and you are losing, you cut your losses. When it is the market's money that you are playing with (the trade has moved in your favor) it is the market's money that you are playing with. The market has already proved you right, so you let this position run.

Good luck.

HI DSM
thanks

jahan

Last edited: