pc win xp problems

DanPickUp

If anybody want to learn/busy with computer there is a Swiss knife. Hiren's boot cd.

Narayan.
:lol::lol: love that one. In fact, the tools on the CD are endless. There is a tool for what ever may comes up:

- Antivirus Tools
- Backup Tools
- BIOS / CMOS Tools
- Browsers / File Managers
- Cleaners
- Device Driver Tools
- Editors / Viewers
- File Systems Tools
- Hard Disk Tools
- MBR (Master Boot Record) Tools
- Ms Dos Tools
- Network Tools
- Optimizers
- Other Tools
- Partition Tools
- Password/Key Tools
- Process Tools
- Recovery Tools
- Registry Tools
- Remote Control Tools
- Security / Encryption Tools
- Start up Tools
- System Information Tools
- Testing Tools
- Tweakers

http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcd

since i cannot exactly make out what problem you are facing, i wont be able to help you till you give me some more details into the problem.
However here are some tips you can try

1)Boot into safe mode by pressing F8 repeatedly, before windows starts up and select safe mode. Check if you are facing similar problems within safe mode.
If not,
Either there is some conflict with programs/drivers or it maybe a malware. Security Essentials is a very basic AV. I suggest, you to check with a credible antivirus like quick heal, nod32 or equivalent .
If no viruses are found even in safe mode, go to msconfiguration utility and check and suspicious entries there.
Start->Run->msconfig
In the window that opens, select "Startup" and look for any suspicious entries and disable them. The same goes for "Services section".
If this still does not work, uninstall all display, chipset and network drivers. (right click on my computer->manage->device manager)
Finally, restart and hopefully, your problem should be resolved. Sometimes problems in xp is specific to user accounts and not the os as a whole, so you can also try creating another user a/c with admin rights and check if the problems happens with that,

If all fails, you may need to re install xp.I suggest you to upgrade to Win7 since it is highly stable.

(on a side note, if you know how to, check the SMART status of your HDD. sometimes bad sectors can be the problem)