PAYTM DIGITAL GOLD LOCKER - INVESTMENT PLAN

You will never get Gold spot price you see online. Coins have mark up of 3-5%. Check with trusted local jewellers and banks. Banks do charge premium but at least you can buy blindly.

In my opinion, govt should remove GST on paper gold, make it lucrative to invest. Buying physical gold need forex and India is always in current account deficit due to major expense on Oil and Gold.

sorry boss not getting your point, can you explain in simple language apart of economic language , please

a very very wise man once told. always buy real gold. never trust anything in paper. the difference between buying and selling price is called spread. otherwise you buy low and sell high in matter of minutes and take profit.

you can use FDs/RDs for buying your smalllest quantity of real gold. Even banks Sell gold coins, i think. tie up with jewellery shop and join their chit. be careful not to overexpose yourself to too much risk.
ok thanks, i will remember this

You will never get Gold spot price you see online. Coins have mark up of 3-5%. Check with trusted local jewellers and banks. Banks do charge premium but at least you can buy blindly.

In my opinion, govt should remove GST on paper gold, make it lucrative to invest. Buying physical gold need forex and India is always in current account deficit due to major expense on Oil and Gold.

i got this website where gold live price in gram n all updated,
http://www.livepriceofgold.com/india-gold-price-per-gram.html

What I mean to say is gold price you see on exchange or web, are spot price. If everyone buys at the market rate and sells you at market rate how they will earn money? So everyone add markup on the top also commonly known as premium. for e.g gold price per gm is 3000 you go to buy you will have to pay 3100 and sell you get 2900
true same problem i cant understand, selling price is 100rs less than buying price which means if i stay long may be it will grow

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
true same problem i cant understand, selling price is 100rs less than buying price which means if i stay long may be it will grow
Gold is worst form of investment. However it feels good to hold in hand :)

The returns are just 1-2% and hardly beats inflation. So if you are thinking, it will grow in investment forget it. Better Invest in Mutual Fund for longer period.