PAYPAL Account

tvrssvk

You just need a credit card to open Paypal account..........I use paypal for my international purchase and I have nt encountered any issues till now............

let me know what details you need...............

You just need a credit card to open Paypal account..........I use paypal for my international purchase and I have nt encountered any issues till now............

let me know what details you need...............
I also need to make a purchase and i do not have a credit card ,
I was wondering if we could transfer money from our Indian bank account to our pay pal account (as i know that one can withdraw money from paypal to bank account directly.)
or if we could use sbi atm debit card to deposit the money.
thanks in advance.

You dont need any credit card for Paypal. You need a PAN number for opening Paypal Account.
well we do need credit card to make the purchase , I have learnt that one can not deposit the money from his Indian bank account to paypal.
it's bad as I needed to buy few things and i do not have credit card.

If the shoppers accept the payments via Paypal then you dont need any credit card, but if your paypal balance is Zero, then you need credit card to transfer the money in paypal account. But for shopping its not necessary credit card.

If the shoppers accept the payments via Paypal then you dont need any credit card, but if your paypal balance is Zero, then you need credit card to transfer the money in paypal account. But for shopping its not necessary credit card.
but how to get money in paypal without credit card ???