Pattern Recognition Software

Hello,
Has anyone developed pattern recognition software for AB? It is extremely difficult to find any AFL's to do this whether a commercial program or shared AFLs. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tim

I still haven't found any Pattern Recognition for Amibroker as yet and perhaps none exists. The pattern recognition is the last aspect of a trading system I want to try but the pattern software is proving to be the most difficult to acquire. If anyone knows of a current AFL for AB that involves Pattern Recognition please let me know. Thank you.

Tim

pakatil

I still haven't found any Pattern Recognition for Amibroker as yet and perhaps none exists. The pattern recognition is the last aspect of a trading system I want to try but the pattern software is proving to be the most difficult to acquire. If anyone knows of a current AFL for AB that involves Pattern Recognition please let me know. Thank you.

Tim
Try Pattern Explorer. Google it and you get info.

Thank you HMP for the suggestion. I looked at their ad and while they have a few things regarding Price Pattern Recognition it comes with a lot of stuff I don't need or want. The cost is quite high as well for what I need. Thank you again for your suggestion, I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

Tim

toughard

Hello,
Has anyone developed pattern recognition software for AB? It is extremely difficult to find any AFL's to do this whether a commercial program or shared AFLs. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tim
best is keystocks...