Path to Consistency

Sir, isn't there a typo?, shouldn't it be 8900PE sold and 9400CE sold? Or I have missed something.

Vivek
No ,he has sold 8900 calls and 8400 puts...sold both in the money contracts . The idea is pocket the premium over and above 500 if the market remains in this price range.

Smart_trade

Subhadip

Possibility of 8900 breaking cannot be ruled out due to some bad news like bomb attacks, election etc in foreign countries. But in case 8900 is broken, you can cover 8900 call sold and sell 8600 or 8700 calls....

How do you plan to manage it if mkt breaks 8900 ? That will give more confidence to traders wanting to trade as they have the strategy thought out before taking a trade....

Smart_trade
can sell 9000 PE or 9100 PE if just a casual down move.....

also if market is in violent down move, will buy 8900 PE..

so then I will have 9400 PE sold, 8900 CE sold & 8900 PE bought condition..

all will be done if spot breaks, (8900- 76) then only

fnoQ

Subhadip bro ,at the time when trade taken looks 8279 resistance , 8300 upside capped and downside 9000 strong support , as of now for may expiry looks 9000 strong support and opened gate for 9500 ? Delta has not changed much , vega,theta values changed also starting of expiry, days more to go , (or any changes need now ? )

Subhadip

Hello.

Now a days modifying my system and some extra part of option selling so that consistently can earn more than 10% per month.

Target 20% per month of the full capital keeping risk in hand.

Let's see.

Subhadip

Hello.

Now a days modifying my system and some extra part of option selling so that consistently can earn more than 10% per month.

Let's see.
75% of my fund will be for same 5 to 10%.

Rest 25% capital will be used for more than 10% system.

Subhadip

Subhadip bro ,at the time when trade taken looks 8279 resistance , 8300 upside capped and downside 9000 strong support , as of now for may expiry looks 9000 strong support and opened gate for 9500 ? Delta has not changed much , vega,theta values changed also starting of expiry, days more to go , (or any changes need now ? )
Market now will be around 9300 for some days. In my view.

Myself may be wrong in analysis.

Hello.

Let's see.
How is your 9400 puts sold and 8900 calls sold trade doing ? How do you plan to repair it if nifty goes to 9500 or 9600 in May expiry ?

Every strategy you discuss,you must discuss the repair strategy if the market goes much against you..either up or down extremes..people should learn that first before taking any trade.One should know how to pierce the chakravyuha and also how to come out of it.

Smart_trade

Subhadip

How is your 9400 puts sold and 8900 calls sold trade doing ? How do you plan to repair it if nifty goes to 9500 or 9600 in May expiry ?

Every strategy you discuss,you must discuss the repair strategy if the market goes much against you..either up or down extremes..people should learn that first before taking any trade.One should know how to pierce the chakravyuha and also how to come out of it.

Smart_trade
That trade is in volatility range. So some notional loss.

Will not do anything till spot does close above 9400 or below 8900.

If breach will make that a systhetic future on that leg.

For example
Say it breaches 9400.
At 9430 spot price will buy 9400 call..

So that time 8900 CE sell.
9400 PE sold and 9400 CE buy.

Simple like this for this strategy

Still my belief that market will not breach 9400 till may expiry.

Just my view.

I may be 100 % wrong.

stock_mani

That trade is in volatility range. So some notional loss.

Will not do anything till spot does close above 9400 or below 8900.

If breach will make that a systhetic future on that leg.

For example
Say it breaches 9400.
At 9430 spot price will buy 9400 call..

So that time 8900 CE sell.
9400 PE sold and 9400 CE buy.

Simple like this for this strategy

Still my belief that market will not breach 9400 till may expiry.

Just my view.

I may be 100 % wrong.
Hi,

If you buy 9400 CE then you will have to pay time value as well which will excess in comparison to your profit (as per my view)...