Participants of Popular Trading Challenge

pannet1

I hope this Monday, I will be able to bank my first every challenge win. For a small account like mine, this money is crucial for the ROI. Since Z has a cap of 6000, I wonder which broker reimburses the entire Brokerage.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
I hope this Monday, I will be able to bank my first every challenge win. For a small account like mine, this money is crucial for the ROI. Since Z has a cap of 6000, I wonder which broker reimburses the entire Brokerage.

8000+ se 6000+ me profit gir gaya. :annoyed:

How much was the brokerage. ?

pannet1

whats the big deal. 0dha is not refunding the brokerage any longer . it only makes you feel good ..... unless you are trading through FYERS are brokers that actually refund.

showcase it ... if it still makes you feel good .. and when you get consecutive wins you will be noticed

UberMachine

whats the big deal. 0dha is not refunding the brokerage any longer . it only makes you feel good ..... unless you are trading through FYERS are brokers that actually refund.

showcase it ... if it still makes you feel good .. and when you get consecutive wins you will be noticed
Screenshot from 2018-08-21 09-17-59.png

Looks I have won a few times :)

pannet1

amazing @UberMachine

except for the one Loss in the beginning of 2016, you are already in the group of elite traders.

why dont you start with Fyers/Samco so that you could get the brokerage back

please start a thread explaining your methods, if possible.

you made my day. hats off to you man.

PS: Whats your account size.

UberMachine

amazing @UberMachine

except for the one Loss in the beginning of 2016, you are already in the group of elite traders.

why dont you start with Fyers/Samco so that you could get the brokerage back

please start a thread explaining your methods, if possible.

you made my day. hats off to you man.

PS: Whats your account size.
Thanks man.
I already have started a few threads explaining the methods (and I have my own website). You could see my signature thread for an introduction.
My present account size right now is 4L (including pledged holdings)
More bragging; in fact I won 12 of the last 13 times and may just win this time too (30 days to go with 70K in green)