Participants of Popular Trading Challenge

Hi Charles,

I am taking back all I have said about your trading because of the one highlighted above. Since you are already there its easy to get there again. I am on my way in my first ever challenge. So you are senior to me. :D

Wishing you all the best once again.
No need to take back anything. I need a kick in my back, its been long time i haven't taken any concrete action to improve.
I will. from tomo... u indirectly reminded me something..

and ignore abt me winning the challenge. i feel it's an illusion of being successful. ill be happy when i'm consistent in something.

the winning feeling will be awesome..congrats in advance
also good luck!!

Zerodha 60 days challenge helps you to be a consistently profitable trader.It helps to avoid revenge trades,staying too long in losing trades,breaking our MM and position sizing rules and doing some erratic trades....one should use this challenge to become a disciplined and consistently profitable trader.Aim should not be to win the challenge with small profit at the end of the period but to have consistently rising profits and the ledger balance throughout the entire period of this challenge.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

pannet1

Thanks.. 500 pages is lot to read.. but i can understand what u mean to say.
It should be 73 Pages. I myself read it once again. Its kind of bible. Worth reading again and again until and unless it become your trait.

pannet1

as i said the challenge is going good. nothing could go wrong now.

and this was 2 days ago. challenge closes on 2nd March.

something is wrong with imgur. at least for my account.
Many of you may be thinking whats the big deal. Consider the principal amount is under 70K and that return is nearly 5% average for the past 3 months (totaling a whooping 15%). Again I am trading only Bank Nifty and had almost volatility spikes and Gaps every month.

Many of you may be thinking whats the big deal. Consider the principal amount is under 70K and that return is nearly 5% average for the past 3 months (totaling a whooping 15%). Again I am trading only Bank Nifty and had almost volatility spikes and Gaps every month.
:thumb: yes. And Jan, Feb one way trend ~ 8%

edit : I meant.. in spite of one way trend....

Last edited:

pannet1

:thumb: yes. And Jan, Feb one way trend ~ 8%
Hi Charles07,

One way trend is not helpful for me because overnight positions are always hedged ... so no jackpot. Also if Bank Nifty moves up 300-400 points then the Long Monthly Put looses 25% of its value. This technique will be very helpful only we see whipsaws on longer time frames.