Participants of Popular Trading Challenge

pannet1

Hi,

I am glad to inform you that I am participating in Z 60 day challenge. The outcome will be known on the 2nd March. So far it is going good.

I would like to invite others to announce their participation here. You could support your developments with screen shot, if possible.

I believe Samco is also having similar challenge. All are welcome.

30 Days left for my Z challenge.
2 bad days (revenge & over-trading) ruined everything. :mad:
trying for disciplined nxt 30 days

pannet1

30 Days left for my Z challenge.
2 bad days (revenge & over-trading) ruined everything. :mad:
trying for disciplined nxt 30 days
Dear Charles,

I would like to just put a little thing into your perspective. Believe strongly that it will help you.

Take a whole trading day to come out in a small profit at least. If not possible extend the fight to one more day. If you are still not profitable then it is like a iceberg ahead of titanic.

Greed, Fear, Revenge Trading and Over trading all are meaningless because its not basically your fault. Someone trading against us are more smarter than we are or have some kind of edge. Thats all.

Please don't think I am teaching you are something. When you have time please google "technical analysis is a fallacy" and read the first 500 pages of the thread. Trust me this radically changed my thinking once for all and paved the way for my success. If there is something called a Holy Grail, this is it. Its not an indicator or trading system like most think.

I offer my full support for you winning the challenge. Good luck. :thumb:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
how to participate in the challenge?
Go to back office in q.zerodha.com, there u click 60 day challenge. :thumb:

I am assuming u already have a/c with zerodha.

Abt samco, others may explain, i have no idea.

pannet1

Go to back office in q.zerodha.com, there u click 60 day challenge. :thumb:

I am assuming u already have a/c with zerodha.

Abt samco, others may explain, i have no idea.
I dont think he has an account with Z. If he had it would have been quite obvious by now.

Dear Charles,

I would like to just put a little thing into your perspective. Believe strongly that it will help you.

Take a whole trading day to come out in a small profit at least. If not possible extend the fight to one more day. If you are still not profitable then it is like a iceberg ahead of titanic.

Greed, Fear, Revenge Trading and Over trading all are meaningless because its not basically your fault. Someone trading against us are more smarter than we are or have some kind of edge. Thats all.

Please don't think I am teaching you are something. When you have time please google "technical analysis is a fallacy" and read the first 500 pages of the thread. Trust me this radically changed my thinking once for all and paved the way for my success. If there is something called a Holy Grail, this is it. Its not an indicator or trading system like most think.

I offer my full support for you winning the challenge. Good luck. :thumb:
Thanks.. 500 pages is lot to read.. but i can understand what u mean to say.

I tried & did pair trading successfully.. not based on technical analysis. just simple statistics. won my first Z challenge due to it, but the inherent risk of a crash/ spike stops me from continuing. it needed mental SL, can't place it in system.

Then i have a Options hedging strategy (calendar spread) which i paper trade :D to go back incase i don't improve in price action trading.

Just saying i'm open to everything. Not jumping system at all.
Just tht my belief in this now is strong that i shall soon improve the one single aspect which has hampered my progress till now.........
:)

pannet1

Thanks.. 500 pages is lot to read.. but i can understand what u mean to say.

I tried & did pair trading successfully.. not based on technical analysis. just simple statistics. won my first Z challenge due to it, but the inherent risk of a crash/ spike stops me from continuing. it needed mental SL, can't place it in system.

Then i have a Options hedging strategy (calendar spread) which i paper trade :D to go back incase i don't improve in price action trading.

Just saying i'm open to everything. Not jumping system at all.
Just tht my belief in this now is strong that i shall soon improve the one single aspect which has hampered my progress till now.........
:)
Hi Charles,

I am taking back all I have said about your trading because of the one highlighted above. Since you are already there its easy to get there again. I am on my way in my first ever challenge. So you are senior to me. :D

Wishing you all the best once again.