Panch Tattva: Update

Whether long term bull market is in its last profit trail?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Panch Tattva Points: Post Result as on 3 Nov 2007

By krsna Khandelwal - A veteran market analyst

POWERGRID @ 146 (311007) gets 1041 panch-tattva points and you may buy this for up to net result.

STCINDIA @ 971 (311007) gets 989 panch-tattva points and sell it now and wait for next result.

NEYVELILIG @ 138 (311007) gets 1566 panch-tattva points and may be bought for up to next result.

BPCL @ 342 (311007) gets 1402 panch-tattva points and buy it for long term.

Hari Om

BIRDINFO Stock Rx - A prescription for stock market

Panch Tattva Points: Post Result as on 7Oct 2007

By krsna Khandelwal - A veteran market analyst

NATNLSTEEL @ 25(061107) gets 891 panch-tattva points and may be sold off.

SPENTEX @ 31(071107) gets 936 panch-tattva points and may be sold now and bought on declining.

USHAMART @ 99(071107) gets 958 panch-tattva points and may bought on correction for medium term.

Hari Om

BIRDINFO Stock Rx - A prescription for stock market

Dear Khandelwal sir

It was very encouraging to hear once again from you. What is your opinion on IT sector. All stocks have depreciated to great extent. Can you please give panchtatva points for

Infosys
Satyam
TCS
Wipro
Mahindra & Mahindra
Syndicate Bank
Ashok Leyland
Berger Paint

Is it advisable to enter at current levels?

Thanks

aknigin

Dear Sir,
I have regularly followed your thread but i am stuck on a loss and cant get out yet.....i have parsvnath at 343 what should i do and pls advice on electrotherm....thank you

Dear Khandelwal sir

It was very encouraging to hear once again from you. What is your opinion on IT sector. All stocks have depreciated to great extent. Can you please give panchtatva points for

Infosys
Satyam
TCS
Wipro
Mahindra & Mahindra
Syndicate Bank
Ashok Leyland
Berger Paint

Is it advisable to enter at current levels?

Thanks

aknigin
Infosys gets good Panch Tattva points as on 14 Nov 2007 and can be bought in a few stokes.

You may visit www.birdinfostock.blogspot.com and you will find many recommendations.

Thanks for your querries.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Equities 38
B General Chit Chat 32