paid stocks advisory service..

hi,

can anybody tell me , is there any good pay services site for stocks tips?
i got on beststockideas.co.in.. is it good?

thanks

they all are useless. learn and earn is the only funda which works. luckily you are at the right forum. Here you can find lot of materials for your read and seniors to clarify you doubts.
true sir there are many like CapitalVia, bulletadvisory, sharetipsinfo etc. but learn and earn is the best medium. Its good for those who are too busy with some other work and can't pay attention to intraday trading.

But according to me paid stock advisories have their own advantages also, for example I am an software engineer and does not have enough time to dedicate towards trading so its beneficial for me. Otherwise if I do it by myself alone considering them fake then I could land in trouble.

oilman5

i have a scope to talk with call-salers in real life and many of them admitted that THEY had not earned by their own call.Others avoid to answer..........overall some callgivers purchase themselves and then give call and then sell........generating a small but real profit out of this calls.
However some position pickup calls with good fundamental have better validity.
Actually if u dont Him/his style of trade.......never take a call.

i have a scope to talk with call-salers in real life and many of them admitted that THEY had not earned by their own call.Others avoid to answer..........overall some callgivers purchase themselves and then give call and then sell........generating a small but real profit out of this calls.
However some position pickup calls with good fundamental have better validity.
Actually if u dont Him/his style of trade.......never take a call.
Yes its true If you are taking any paid service then you should trade completely according to their advice and style..

I found one article on hubpages too http://hubpages.com/hub/Benefits-of-Using-Paid-Stocks-Advisory-Service

Yes If you are taking any paid advice then you should trade according to their style and follow what they say, i found some similsr artile here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Benefits-of-Using-Paid-Stocks-Advisory-Service

1530861752992.png

HOw come NIFYT in top 5 ...wats up today NIFTY Guys !