PA Club for PA People.

Tavnaz

Hi tavnaz,

I am a positional stock trader since last 10 years using charts with indicators. Price action theory is interesting. I posted manual lines drawn chart.

A very basic question i am asking. could you please explain lines drawn on your charts are manual or automatic. If it is automatic which mq4 file you are using? Waiting for your answer.
It is manually drawn Vijay,but let me know if you really need the sweet spot indi.
I will find it i know it is available out there.
Regards
Taz

winstonn

Re: EUR CHF weekly

EUR CHF weekly chart

Trend : Down

Pullback : 61 fib

Trendline resistance : yes

PA candle : Hanging man

Big Round Number : 1.3500

Weekly Bias: Price shall resume down

Concern: last week's high missed 7 to 8 pips to hit BRN 1.3500 .

Strategy : Find LTF setups for more gains and small risk
completed the target of 125+ pips from yesterday morning. On LTF, the stop is small and hence more percent gains. Stop from LTF and Target from CTF!

Raghavacc

completed the target of 125+ pips from yesterday morning. On LTF, the stop is small and hence more percent gains. Stop from LTF and Target from CTF!
Great -Winstonn,

I am a keen follower of all your previous posts & chart patterns!! in Traderji in other sections.You are a great teacher.:clapping:

Both 30 Min and 1 Hr charts gave signal and there is no doubt.

Raghavacc

Any one tracking this cross?USD/CHF broken daily low. Any idea on next support level?

winstonn

Great -Winstonn,

I am a keen follower of all your previous posts & chart patterns!! in Traderji in other sections.You are a great teacher.:clapping:

Both 30 Min and 1 Hr charts gave signal and there is no doubt.

:clapping:
Hi! glad that you understand the LTF entry. This is the way to zoom profits keeping risk very low. 4 to 5 such trades in a month are enough for decent living. I have been trading PA from many years now and did not find a single month into Red.

Keep learning and earning!

Best Wishes
Winston

Last edited:

Raghavacc

:clapping:
Hi! glad that you understand the LTF entry. This is the way to zoom profits keeping risk very low. 4 to 5 such trades in a month are enough for decent living. I have been trading PA from many years now and did not find a single month into Red.

Keep learning and earning!

Best Wishes
Winston

Hello Win!!!

Pleasure to have person like you here.

Multi TF's ( 15M,30M and 1 Hr) seems to agree on rejection at 61.8 after retracement .Lets look out.

winstonn

Hi Raghav,

the H1 pin seems reasonably good. Also note that the weekly hanging man target is complete when price touched the weekly low of hanging man. So fresh shorts might be bit risky. But this setup seems nice. Let's wait for frankfurt open. The trade would be confirmed only when low of H1 pin is breaked.

Regards
Winston

Tavnaz

Recent Setups.

Hello guys,
Here are some of the setups i saw recently.
Including the Pinbar which formed on the recent 4 hr chart.
Enjoy the Charts.
Some levels are of great confluence.

Regards
Taz

Raghavacc

Triangle breakout or break of flag .Already up 30 Pips.

Key is never trade against trend.

P

preetksgill

Using Neural Networks (Magenta) and MACD Signal line (Red)

Beginning of October, daily charts says, its had enough and trend is weakenng.

The trend weakness was easier to trade on smaller time frames