ow is Falcon Trading Software for NSE Equity Derivatives

I am prstly evaluating technical analysis softwares - spider, metastock, amibroker and falcon. Falcon is cheap and seems to have better service and enhancements. Also several big and smalll brokers in India use Falcon. Can someone share experience on it. Any negative and positive experiences and observations?

Re: How is Falcon Trading Software for NSE Equity Derivatives

I am also looking for details regarding this software. I also come to know that many commercial traders are using this software. If anyone has any idea about it then kindly share their views.

Thanks in advance

SavantGarde

How very cute way of soliciting.... do you think we have 'Stupid' written all over our faces....

SavantGarde

I am prstly evaluating technical analysis softwares - spider, metastock, amibroker and falcon. Falcon is cheap and seems to have better service and enhancements. Also several big and smalll brokers in India use Falcon. Can someone share experience on it. Any negative and positive experiences and observations?

4candles

[B said:
firststepcapital[/B];835785]

i have used most of these softwares. falcon, metastock, iris, amibroker.
yet the best is FSC-MT4.

you should try FSC-MT4

:spam: :spam: :spam:

firststepcapital

_______
_______

mastermind007

As per my experience :

Falcon is not worth at all for any kind of technical analysis because of failure of very basic concept of trend lines (that changes when you zoom in/out the chart !!!)

from last 8 months I am waiting for their reply on email but so far no reply at all.....even on phone they are saying they are working ......may be they'll provide solution when my yearly subscription will get expired !!!)

See full mail chain from March 2013 ....till today ...... no reply

couple of time i asked for technical help ..and silently some of them they fixed and no credit at all.

there is no full description of their all technical indicators or signal !!

Even I doubt that using my study with signal/indicators .. somehow partially they have created paid Intraday/positional study which of course no use as they are giving 40% annual return !!! ...no previous data/testset to veryify .....and annual ...lol....... U would also verify after a year of purchase !!!

ok see emails below ... and see what I asked for and what they replied (NONE

Signal help .........

To: [email protected]
Hi,

10- 15 days back I talked to Ms. Poonam regarding some custom signal that i would like to create in Falcon7.
however she has not given any solution so far.

Please provide your support ASAP.

Thanks,
[USER]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anybody in support ?
[USER]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

it seems I made a blunder mistake by purchasing this software !! ..No proper support .... taking too much time for resolve any query.

This time I have few query , will check when you resolve these and your support quality.

1.) In a given time frame (say daily chart) for the previous data, I want to know the "time" when it made day high and low. By clicking on bar it shows the value of high and low but not time for high/low.
( So far no solution , this one i asked in first week of my purchase!!)

2.) For replay data , there is no option to select number of records to read ( as of now there is scroll bar , that you can drag but it takes time to select particular number of your choice e.g . you want to select 133 records )

3.) For replay data , every time it ask for restart Falcon once it finishes one time replay. to use 'replay" again, one has to restart Falcon every time !!

4) in GANN FAN tool , according to theory 1*1 should always point to 45 degree angle but here you can select high and low and it's making that line as 1*1 , which is totally wrong according to theory. There should be up FAN and down FAN. 1*1 should always be 45 degree at any given point.

5.) For 45 degree up tool : This line is changing when you zoom in/out the chart, where practically it should be constant to X-axis (time) as 45 degree, so making analysis wrong.

6.) For Oscillator indicators : there is no "signal" option is "display" column , it would be good if you include that too , as of now it shows in different subgraph as red/green line for any change. (red/green point can be taken as signal on price chart) e.g . in "Awesome" Osc.

7.) You are not providing regular update to main program, when there is any issue only then you are providing !!

please call me for further clarification

Thanks,
[USER]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far no update on previous queries !!

Add one more ...

Few days back I talked to your Mumbai support regarding some flaw in your falcon software that's very basic and most important and directly affect technical analysis....as it is related to "TrendLines'. I don't how many clients you have i doubt on that !

In any time frame say 10 min tf , you have drawn any trendline ..then say it show some target at price line "v1" or 9000 (any value)
THEN
if you zoom in/out same chart ,same tf , surprisingly now trendline target on price vertical line has also changed say "v2" or 9200 !!

which is totally wrong and misleading ...... tell me which zoom in/out should be considered as default one.

I have shown live to one of your executive but so far no reply ?? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have given so many useful info about your software but no support at all and this flaw is base of your software and this time I'll post all my queries and reply from your side to internet !!

Thanks,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Just now spoke to Mr. Shankar ( Mumbai) regarding same problems however seems no solution as of now . So waiting for Monday as per Mr. Shankar.

- [USER]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Any update on the problems that I discussed with Mr. Shankar? It seems you'll provide solution when my subscription will get expire.
For last 8 months I am waiting for SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
[USER]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anybody care to reply ?????????? I call up support number and they said they'll reply soon but still no reply ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------