Overheard on "Halal Street"

cinderblock

Stumbled upon some stock market words of wisdom on a forum related to cars and bikes:

"Yes, could be good for long term too, but in holding for long term, one should always capitalize the fluctuations in the market. For example. NALCO, It went down to 49, buy it, it went to 63, sell it, again wait for it to go down to lower levels to buy it, then again sell it when it touches a high. That way, you have made double the money than what you would have if you would have just kept holding it for that stipulated time."

:clapping: :clapping:

What are you trying to say with this matter anyway. Care to share some help with it or not? I am not getting anything being done for so many reasons out there. I do not clearly understand what is happening on so many things here.

I am also interested what all this have to do with halal street or something like that absolutely and possibly for many good given reasons about such solutions, let's move on with that matter for your end goals. Thanks for this anyway;)

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Stumbled upon some stock market words of wisdom on a forum related to cars and bikes:

"Yes, could be good for long term too, but in holding for long term, one should always capitalize the fluctuations in the market. For example. NALCO, It went down to 49, buy it, it went to 63, sell it, again wait for it to go down to lower levels to buy it, then again sell it when it touches a high. That way, you have made double the money than what you would have if you would have just kept holding it for that stipulated time."

:clapping: :clapping:
just like people tried to make money in Yes Bank by buying at 200, selling at 250, again buying at lower level @ 180 and now not able to sell at 40 :p

just like people tried to make money in Yes Bank by buying at 200, selling at 250, again buying at lower level @ 180 and now not able to sell at 40 :p
"buy low sell high" are indeed "gems of wisdom" :p
yes bank episode was a special case nonetheless. no chance it will go down from where it is. even if it means closure &/or takeover :)