OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

VJAY

your offer to support is very generous and the possibility is so exciting.
Yes pannet ...he made my problem solve within minuiets ...Hats off and thanks to him for his selfless help....i

TracerBullet

OrderMan was updated. Option to disable File input handler has been added ( which was VJay's issue) .
Test it out with small size. I think this should be good enough for use with Nse Now.
Nest will be always be less reliable as it wont be maintained...

your offer to support is very generous and the possibility is so exciting.
Once in a while is ok, but i cannot do that for every problem ..

pannet1

You are right. The Market Watch control id is changed. I have changed it in the code. Will test it and let you know.

update:
A SETBACK

Actually the hotkey is not working. Since CRUDEM was the only item on the market watch when i tested, i thought it is picking up. When I press F1 the default behavior of NEST is pickup the first available script, which i forgot to consider.

Actually, you DONT need to do that. Orderman should send the hotkeys to open Buy/Sell window. What you have is a workaround.
And for some reason in your NEST, the Hotkeys are not being sent to the window

You should also verify all other control ids/Text in Now.ahk. Nest.ahk only overrides some that change from Now.ahk, rest are taken from NOW.ahk. So if base id changes, i set it in Nest.ahk

In your case, esp verify the control id of marketwatch.
static MARKET_WATCH_LIST := "SysListView323"

I send the hotkey to this control. Code is in Order.ahk : _openOrderForm(){
if( CreateOrderUseHK ){
ControlSend, % controlObj.MARKET_WATCH_LIST, %hk%, %TITLE_NOW%
}

If you can get used to the code, then in future you can mod it for your own use

yes, OM had that earlier but i removed it once i started using files as input. I will have to check and add it again. ini here was not updated.
Anyway, for now try to work with manual entering prices or with files

Last edited:

VJAY

You are right. The Market Watch control id is changed. I have changed it in the code. Will test it and let you know.

update:
A SETBACK

Actually the hotkey is not working. Since CRUDEM was the only item on the market watch when i tested, i thought it is picking up. When I press F1 the default behavior of NEST is pickup the first available script, which i forgot to consider.
I removed all other scrips from srips folder and edited scrip list so I use only tatasteel

VJAY

OrderMan was updated. Option to disable File input handler has been added ( which was VJay's issue) .
Test it out with small size. I think this should be good enough for use with Nse Now.
Nest will be always be less reliable as it wont be maintained...

Once in a while is ok, but i cannot do that for every problem ..
Yes TB its working ....will test it live on monday

pannet1

@TracerBullet

I have done checked every class file i could and still unable to make the NEST work. You said clearly you cannot support NEST (or every one of them) out there. Is it possible for you to have a look sooner or later. I am willing to go to any extent to make it work. kindly advise possibilities.

pannet1

Last edited:

TracerBullet

1) You said the shortcut key should fire the BUY/SELL windows irrespective of keeping the NEST app window active. That is not working.
2) If i have 10 scripts in the market watch, BUY/SELL window is only picking the 1st instrument.

PS: OrderMan is correctly picking up the quote from input.csv

My changed version of orderman in google drive
1) Do you get this error on clickling new ? - "Could not open Buy/Sell Window"
If not then maybe your Marketwatch change worked and now error is after Order.ahk:_openOrderForm()

Scite has debugger, you can set breakpoints and inspect.
So if there is some issue in setting fields within the create order window, set debug points in _submitOrder() and check what is not being set.
You can also set 'AutoSubmit = false' in orderman.ini. This will keep order window open and you can check if all fields are set correctly.

2) OM does not check for scrips in marketwatch. We just open create order using F1/F2 and then set all fields + submit.