OrderMan - Ordering interface for NOW + Amibroker

already this type of sw using "HOTKEY" released more than 3 years before in TJ BY "VENKATSWAMINATHAN" FOR "NOW&NEST TERmINAL" WITH DIRECT ENTRY FROM AMIBROKER CHART...its working nice till now...
so this one also good initiative , we will get some additional improvements in future release..

Happy trading...:thumb:

TracerBullet

i didnt see any feedback yet, has anyone tried it yet ?

TracerBullet nice man.. i be waiting for Nest version of this desperately ^^

i have a spare account that has nest terminal (me not using it since last 6 months)..if u want i can give ya that for development of nest terminal application....
just in case u don;t have nest terminal :p

Question should be would u have time to develop for nest :p
Maintaining it will be a problem as i only use NOW. Over time, i can make list of all strings i expect from NOW in a separate file. If you/some one else is willing to map it with NEST (most should be same) and more importantly test it regularly with new releases, then we can try it.

already this type of sw using "HOTKEY" released more than 3 years before in TJ BY "VENKATSWAMINATHAN" FOR "NOW&NEST TERmINAL" WITH DIRECT ENTRY FROM AMIBROKER CHART...its working nice till now...
so this one also good initiative , we will get some additional improvements in future release..

Happy trading...:thumb:
share the link, people will have alternatives and we can also check what can be added in orderman.

boarders

i didnt see any feedback yet, has anyone tried it yet ?

Maintaining it will be a problem as i only use NOW. Over time, i can make list of all strings i expect from NOW in a separate file. If you/some one else is willing to map it with NEST (most should be same) and more importantly test it regularly with new releases, then we can try it.

share the link, people will have alternatives and we can also check what can be added in orderman.
Dear Tracerbullet,

I am using Nest for my trading, have passable experiance with C++ amibroker and some ninja , and am willing to assist.

TracerBullet

Dear Tracerbullet,

I am using Nest for my trading, have passable experiance with C++ amibroker and some ninja , and am willing to assist.
ok, whenever i work on it next ill create a list of constants with the strings. This is basically things like header text etc that we use to identify controls. Its possible i may miss things or there might be some subtle difference between NEST and NOW which Nest users will have to detect/debug and notify me.

AHK has some C like syntax with few peculiarities - so you should be able to get a hang for it. It has very nice help. We have basic debugging with scite IDE ( can be a little buggy ... ) so you should be able to debug if there is any problem. When you get time, get used to the basic code organization/flow so that you will be able to debug.

boarders

ok, whenever i work on it next ill create a list of constants with the strings. This is basically things like header text etc that we use to identify controls. Its possible i may miss things or there might be some subtle difference between NEST and NOW which Nest users will have to detect/debug and notify me.

AHK has some C like syntax with few peculiarities - so you should be able to get a hang for it. It has very nice help. We have basic debugging with scite IDE ( can be a little buggy ... ) so you should be able to debug if there is any problem. When you get time, get used to the basic code organization/flow so that you will be able to debug.
Noted and will do

TracerBullet

TracerBullet bhai Nest version development any update .....
No, have not started, dont get time. This is a long term thing as testing effort is too much. I think, Nest can be done reliably only once NOW is feature complete for me. But ill get on it soon to get some basic framework ready ...

btw If i have NOW enabled, can we at-least login to NEST ? I uninstalled it, so just asking.

boarders

No, have not started, dont get time. This is a long term thing as testing effort is too much. I think, Nest can be done reliably only once NOW is feature complete for me. But ill get on it soon to get some basic framework ready ...

btw If i have NOW enabled, can we at-least login to NEST ? I uninstalled it, so just asking.
if you have account with same broker then you can use either Now or Nest, whichever has been enabled by broker. if at present u r using Now then you will have to request broker to transfer to NEST.