Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
i am not having full idea of this new features.
my guess is number of buy and sell imbalances below and above POC.
COT is commitment of traders i guess net volume below or above POC.
but it is not exact match but looks like that
MT4 bro I take this opportunity to thank you for starting this thread and helping so many of us by introducing order flow to us. Sincerely thankful for your generous knowledge sharing :thumb:

I managed to install and correctly configure Gomi for NT7 with your help in this thread. I donot use it to scalp buy to confirm my trades before initiating them.

wabuf

-------------- solved

Last edited:

wabuf

hi

we have to keep write data = true , so we do it individually on every chart
or is there any way to make it default "TRUE" for all the gom indicators.

Thanks

is anyone here using order flow strategy for consistant gains . or atleast 50 percent of the trade setups right using this strategy ...
what in nutshell u think of order flow strategy

chintan786

is anyone here using order flow strategy for consistant gains . or atleast 50 percent of the trade setups right using this strategy ...
what in nutshell u think of order flow strategy
I use Order Flow, MP for 100 percent of my Trades. & I am deeply indebted to mt4trader, Kumar, and many other posters for this nthread along with big mike forum & Justfintech guys I have link posted.

In Nutshell:

A Strategy can't make anyone good Trader.
our Faith in our self, what we are doing, following rules and discipline makes one successful trader. if you don't have this, Even order flow become Just one more colorful indicator in hard drive.