Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
don't know about GFDL, But my choice is Truedata.And no idea about NSE, it need some tweak settings according to the scripts.
So we need to tweek every script in OFA ? Also, Does OFA only works live ( means i cnt check anything after closing it ? ) or for scripts which i have not loaded onto the screen ?

rpsvinod

Sure, It depends upon the price range and volatility.
OFA is not a magical thing, Just its an extra detailed Printed Candle with some more in depth data. Its success rate is how we candle it for our trade decision. OF Tools are records live Market data @ our Local PC,So we can see after market hours. Simply Volume drives the Price, and who drives the volume, we can feel this thru OFA Bar. Thats all.

RPS. VINOD

FYR.
View attachment 33096 IOC 5 mnt TF Normal Bar Vs OFA Bar

RPS. VINOD
i understand, It seems there are some charts settings that need to be adjusted. what i mean is charts have recorded the values as per what you said but when i am scrolling the whole chart for the day its not adjusting automatically, Is this a normal behaviour? if not what settings need to be changed? when i using y axisto minimize/adjust it, i am not able to see the values inside the boxes as they become too small.

FYR.
View attachment 33096 IOC 5 mnt TF Normal Bar Vs OFA Bar

RPS. VINOD
Its way too much confusing, i recorded the file for 3 minutes! I thought data will be saved automatically !Now when i changed i to 30 minutes all of it is gone, now i am not even able to see the data for 3 minutes - leave alone for 30 minutes ! :( Plus there is no proper or installation file for the same ? i dont get this, with this how one can use it without wasting so much time for testing every small settings of it ?

@rpsvinod @mt4trader

Good evening, I'm new to order flow trading and still trying to learn and understand the auction dashboard, it's little hard since there is no resources after they took down their website and user guide. my question is about the absorption delta (lambda), how is it calculated and what can we we use it for? and also does anybody have a pdf version of the auction dashboard user guide? I appreciate it

Thank you

@rpsvinod @mt4trader

Good evening, I'm new to order flow trading and still trying to learn and understand the auction dashboard, it's little hard since there is no resources after they took down their website and user guide. my question is about the absorption delta (lambda), how is it calculated and what can we we use it for? and also does anybody have a pdf version of the auction dashboard user guide? I appreciate it

Thank you
auction dashboard official
Auction dashboard