Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Can someone tell me how to install Gomi, i have downloaded the installer but the Gomi Metro link is down so not able to download it. Also if one can provide how to install it in NT8, i would be glad. Have been using TradingView Pro account for some time but dosent have order flow in it and the volume profile is also not flexible enough ! Please help

gomi metro is for NT7 only, if u r looking NT8, better go to official version.

RPS. VINOD
Thank you, I have installed the Gomicators for NT8. I am a new user of NT8 as well as Order Flow, Not even sure if it has installed correctly. In thier portal they dont have any help file for installation so very confused about it. I have been using tradingview since long time and one dont have to configure alot in it which is not the case with NT8 ( hence the flexibility i guess ). Can anyone help ?

rpsvinod

Thank you, I have installed the Gomicators for NT8. I am a new user of NT8 as well as Order Flow, Not even sure if it has installed correctly. In thier portal they dont have any help file for installation so very confused about it. I have been using tradingview since long time and one dont have to configure alot in it which is not the case with NT8 ( hence the flexibility i guess ). Can anyone help ?
Hi,
First of all its 3rd party paid add on. without understanding of its basic orientation, its tough to use. As a gomi user, i can help upto some level. For further details PM to me.

Make Sure.

Do u 've decent account size with some years of Trading experience
can u afford to pay this Add on cost $29/month?
can u pay RT Data feed from authorized Vendors approx Rs 2000/month?

RPS. VINOD

Hi,
First of all its 3rd party paid add on. without understanding of its basic orientation, its tough to use. As a gomi user, i can help upto some level. For further details PM to me.

Make Sure.

Do u 've decent account size with some years of Trading experience
can u afford to pay this Add on cost $29/month?
can u pay RT Data feed from authorized Vendors approx Rs 2000/month?

RPS. VINOD
Do u 've decent account size with some years of Trading experience? -- Yes
can u afford to pay this Add on cost $29/month? --yes, if no other choice
can u pay RT Data feed from authorized Vendors approx Rs 2000/month? --Already paying for 2.6K/PM for Pro+ in Tradingview. its a good service but now it's not giving me full flexibility. I am mainly using support resistance ( with volume profile ) but after some research and after talking to some friends in the same field, been told that i can fine tune it further with order flow specifically in day trading ( as well as in swing trading ) hence the new look towards NT8. if everything works fine i can switch to NT8 fully. That's my plan.

Right now I am on test plan of all addon (Data + Gomi ).

rpsvinod

Do u 've decent account size with some years of Trading experience? -- Yes
can u afford to pay this Add on cost $29/month? --yes, if no other choice
can u pay RT Data feed from authorized Vendors approx Rs 2000/month? --Already paying for 2.6K/PM for Pro+ in Tradingview. its a good service but now it's not giving me full flexibility. I am mainly using support resistance ( with volume profile ) but after some research and after talking to some friends in the same field, been told that i can fine tune it further with order flow specifically in day trading ( as well as in swing trading ) hence the new look towards NT8. if everything works fine i can switch to NT8 fully. That's my plan.

Right now I am on test plan of all addon (Data + Gomi ).
fine, bcoz when we fine tune our existing trading plan to next level, really spent some bucks for its worthiness. Keep in mind its not a holy grail. But it give some edge. BTW
What segment (NSE, F&O and MCX) do u trade?
Who is ur RT Data Vendor?
Who is ur Broker?

If u trade on MCX Segment, u can match with the below chart (CrudeMini)

RPS. VINOD

CRUDEOILM_I (3 Min)  31_01_19.jpg

fine, bcoz when we fine tune our existing trading plan to next level, really spent some bucks for its worthiness. Keep in mind its not a holy grail. But it give some edge. BTW
What segment (NSE, F&O and MCX) do u trade?
Who is ur RT Data Vendor?
Who is ur Broker?

If u trade on MCX Segment, u can match with the below chart (CrudeMini)

RPS. VINOD

View attachment 33094
What segment (NSE, F&O and MCX) do u trade? I mainly trade in NSE, One of the primary reason for the same is accurate data -- since trading is a lonely wolf kind of business one has to work, think, plan alone. When i started i didn't have anybody to teach me Amibroker ( family is in the same business but they work using their experience/news-- no data, hence started working alone). I started with tradingview and concentrated on one thing. It didnt had NFO so cnt trade in it. That plan is going to expire soon in 2 months hence i have some buffer time to see if i can make some changes and can start NFO.

Who is ur RT Data Vendor? True Data ( when i contacted GDFL they told me Truedata is very unreliable and rhey have many users migrated to GDFL even though GDFL is expensive because of its reliablity.

Who is ur Broker? I have Edelweiss, Zerodha and Angel Broking-All working accounts.