Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
i am not talking theory, but practically found less signals with data vendors than yusi utility. this is experience of many OFA users.
OFA requires real time data, there makes lot of difference with 1 scound and real time.
one more problem with data vendors they provide volumes of nse futures in number of shares.for example relinfra futures as 1300 instead of 1 lot. in yusi we will get one lot.it easy to watch and take decison on FOOt PRINT CHART with lots.
these are practical problems i faced with data vendors data.may be these good for price action but not for OFA
Aren't Price Action & OFA are same things. Can you throw some light, plz.

rpsvinod

NT can be installed on VPS
But question is can we run softwares which uses hardware lock.
VPS server wont allow us to access their hardware.
Hope i was test Gomi set up on VPS,
Anyway no idea about hardware lock,:confused:
But most of the software (paid add on) vendors of NT, activate the licence Key as per User machine ID Basis.

RPS. VINOD

rpsvinod

Hope i was test Gomi set up on VPS,
Anyway no idea about hardware lock,:confused:
But most of the software (paid add on) vendors of NT, activate the licence Key as per User machine ID Basis.

RPS. VINOD

when you install free trail, it 'll work fine, But after trail period expiry, pop up alert 'll come to activate the add on with ur machine ID, when u start NT.

Hope most of NT add on vendors works like this.

RPS. VINOD

mt4trader

hardware lock means software checks the system hardware like hardisk serial number, network card mac no, like this every hardware has it serial number.
if we change any one of this hardware it wont work. this most difficult to crack.
most of indian softwares use this method including yusi utility and many other Indian softwares.
in VPS server they wont allow us to access hardware details.

PS: as you showen example above image any experienced software person can easily remove that worming.
so now developers are using hardware lock.

rpsvinod

hardware lock means software checks the system hardware like hardisk serial number, network card mac no, like this every hardware has it serial number.
if we change any one of this hardware it wont work. this most difficult to crack.
most of indian softwares use this method including yusi utility and many other Indian softwares.
in VPS server they wont allow us to access hardware details.
Thanks for ur clarification, Anyway let assume

fresh licence copy of utility (yusi)
fresh licence key of gomi oderflow (gomicators.com)
fresh NT Installation on VPS (any reliable)
fresh Nest terminal (any broker)

is it possible to run the ofa set up on VPS?

RPS. VINOD

mt4trader

Thanks for ur clarification, Anyway let assume

fresh licence copy of utility (yusi)
fresh licence key of gomi oderflow (gomicators.com)
fresh NT Installation on VPS (any reliable)
fresh Nest terminal (any broker)

is it possible to run the ofa set up on VPS?

RPS. VINOD
i doubt yusi may not possible because it uses hardware lock.
most of indian data vendors are hardware locked except GDFL AND TRUEDATA
they use login ID

Hello mt4trader sir,

Thank you for giving information in simple format so that beginners like me can understand. I downloaded and installed GOMI indicator files and observed the market today.
You posted and deleted latest indicator files, can you please send me latest files.
I am a beginner and learning to trade with small capital and trading in stock. Can you suggest any settings and time frame for stocks.
Thank you for sharing very helpful information

Pritesh

Hello mt4trader sir,

Thank you for giving information in simple format so that beginners like me can understand. I downloaded and installed GOMI indicator files and observed the market today.
You posted and deleted latest indicator files, can you please send me latest files.
I am a beginner and learning to trade with small capital and trading in stock. Can you suggest any settings and time frame for stocks.
Thank you for sharing very helpful information

Pritesh
Hi Pritesh, I'm still struggling to configure NT can you tell me the procedures you followed in step by step when u r free...

Thanks in advance

DM

Hi Pritesh, I'm still struggling to configure NT can you tell me the procedures you followed in step by step when u r free...

Thanks in advance

DM
How to instal GOMI metro
https://www.sendspace.com/file/swf9p8

did u checked this video posted by mt4 sir? it explains step by step how to install. If u still have doubt thn let me know where you r stuck, i will be happy to help.