Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
you have keep your system always on till markets closes.
backfill will not work for gomi.
you must have power backup and internet backup.
if you are full time trader you must have this.
yusi utility users use 0.25 secound update and also change in the chart'.
proper working of UA you need 0.25 second.
yusi utility also has one more feature to convert NSE futures to lots.
Isn't data provided by NSE/vendors at 1 sec snapshot ?
And I saw a few persons mention that for effective implementation of Price Action Study, real time tick data is needed. This data of 1 sec resolution actually paints a wrong picture.
What is your opinion, plz.

Hi
I was using web version of kite and used to access from office so I didn't find any issues. Will get the power backup.
Thanks

mt4trader

Isn't data provided by NSE/vendors at 1 sec snapshot ?
And I saw a few persons mention that for effective implementation of Price Action Study, real time tick data is needed. This data of 1 sec resolution actually paints a wrong picture.
What is your opinion, plz.
i am not talking theory, but practically found less signals with data vendors than yusi utility. this is experience of many OFA users.
OFA requires real time data, there makes lot of difference with 1 scound and real time.
one more problem with data vendors they provide volumes of nse futures in number of shares.for example relinfra futures as 1300 instead of 1 lot. in yusi we will get one lot.it easy to watch and take decison on FOOt PRINT CHART with lots.
these are practical problems i faced with data vendors data.may be these good for price action but not for OFA

cloudTrader

i am not talking theory, but practically found less signals with data vendors than yusi utility. this is experience of many OFA users.
OFA requires real time data, there makes lot of difference with 1 scound and real time.
one more problem with data vendors they provide volumes of nse futures in number of shares.for example relinfra futures as 1300 instead of 1 lot. in yusi we will get one lot.it easy to watch and take decison on FOOt PRINT CHART with lots.
these are practical problems i faced with data vendors data.may be these good for price action but not for OFA
Mt4trader,

Are you using VPS for your trading terminal, charting software & yusi utility. If yes then please share the details of your experience.

Thanks.

mt4trader

Mt4trader,

Are you using VPS for your trading terminal, charting software & yusi utility. If yes then please share the details of your experience.

Thanks.
i am using in my desktop only.
i am not sure about the working of yusi utility on VPS.
many softwares which are hsving hardware lock may not work.
even some ninja indicators use harware lock.
i am not correctly know about, if any members know pls correct me

rpsvinod

i am using in my desktop only.
i am not sure about the working of yusi utility on VPS.
many softwares which are hsving hardware lock may not work.
even some ninja indicators use harware lock.
i am not correctly know about, if any members know pls correct me
NT Loaded on VPS,:thumb:(hope reliable one i 've choose) As per MT4 guidance 'll proceed

RPS.VINOD
Hi mt4trader/Leonid,

u can run this set up on VPS, Actually In built NT VPS 'll offered by its vendor.Once tested by trial run. Really great,

RPS. VINOD