Options trading with the TREND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandhar.

ST da - Smart_trade has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Gandhar.

So here we go the rules to be followed by me are as follows:-
1.No trading in Futures unless my capital reaches min 1 lks.

2.Will follow stoploss strictly.

3.Trades can be taken on intuition by will get out if doesn't pan out within 30 min (the least TF used )(will be used in ranges) otherwise first sign of reversal.

4.Will decrease position or stop trading for a day at least if get 3 losing trades in streak.

5.MOST IMP FOR ME will not try and trade in news factored trade if already discounted by markets....

XUV-500

Gandhar ...all the best.

Just 2 things.

1. AFAIK , ur capital is less than 1lac.So will u pls elaborate ur max Risk for any trade. Mnaytimes stock options cost is big.

2. Also 'if possible' mention outflow i.e. total premium paid OR lot size.
eg. I had to revisit NSE site to see lot size of MCDOWELL and calculate yr outflow

Gandhar.

Gandhar ...all the best.

Just 2 things.

1. AFAIK , ur capital is less than 1lac.So will u pls elaborate ur max Risk for any trade. Mnaytimes stock options cost is big.

eg. I had to revisit NSE site to see lot size of MCDOWELL and calculate yr outflow
Thanks

1. As the thread name suggests will try to stick to the positions as far as trend persists.
The stops will be on following criteria
(a) stocks shows no movement within 30 min of entry
(b) @ first sign of reversal
(c) the price changes more than .5% on 30 min candle except opening & closing on opposite side.
(d) crossover of price on pivots & closing above in on 30 min candle

any additions to this will be helpful so expect other members to comment about what more improvements needed :clap:

Gandhar.

Gandhar ...all the best.

Just 2 things.

Forgot about 2nd point will update from now onwards no of lots traded with lot size (will mention about price thats more obvious) thanks for recommending this
coz will try to pyramid my positions after getting confidence :)

Status
Not open for further replies.