Options Call/Put Strategies ?

I want to know the Call or put Buying or Selling Strategies Which I can hold till Expiry & Earn Good Premium ? Explain with Nifty or Stock Option Example Thanks in Advance :thumb:

DanPickUp

I want to know the Call or put Buying or Selling Strategies Which I can hold till Expiry & Earn Good Premium ? Explain with Nifty or Stock Option Example Thanks in Advance :thumb:
Dear Tradingzone

A bit of work you have to do by your self, as the following thread shows you many strategies you can trade in your country, but does not say all the times what strike level with Nifty has to be used.

I mean: Silver tablet posting has no value, as you personal have to understand it and you will not understand it in dept when served for you on the silver tablet, which takes by the way a lot of time to write down !

As you have only each 100 point in Nifty an option strike level, you just think in terms with those strike levels and that's it. Can you do that or is this too much for your understanding of option strategies? If so, then you will face a hard time in learning strategy trading with options. Never mind: Just start with it and let us know how it is going. :)

The thread by itself is a past copy thread and the thread starter and runner has done it in a very good way. So please study through that thread and you will find what you search for at the moment you understand it by your self.

http://www.traderji.com/options/24278-options-trading-strategies.html#post226355

Good learning

DanPickUp

Rish

Always selling call and put will give you risk less profit, subject to understanding the main trend.

Take case of Nifty

Nifty is sell mode from 16th of October 2012, if you have sold call option you might have got good profit, where as put option you might have lost money, because nifty movement was very much restricted last month.

Also, u should have the strategy if the trade is going against you, how to protect your trade.

Good Luck