Options Brokerage - Suggestion

I am on sharekhan and am getting Rs.25 per lot. for options.
I trade around 7-8 lots of nifty on almost daily and I feel its a little higher.

I am not taking into consideration all super low cost brokerage houses at all. I just want to know how much more are they charging compared to top big brokers.

Do suggest how much shall I negotiate ideally.

tradedatrend

I trade around 7-8 lots of nifty on almost daily and I feel its a little higher.

I am not taking into consideration all super low cost brokerage houses at all. I just want to know how much more are they charging compared to top big brokers.

They are doing broad day light robbery with you

Being on this forum I assume you are an online trader.

Go for any discount broker

SAS online - -Rs. 9 per trade or Rs. 999 per month unlimited trade

My Value Trade - Rs. 10 per trade or Rs. 1000 per month unlimited trade

Zerodha - Rs. 20 per trade

And more or less similar plans by other discount broker, choose any

Last edited:

cloudTrader

I was being charged Rs. 70/lot for Options buying at Sharekhan 5 - 6 years back. I managed to get the brokerage a little bit low but more than yours' . They do not allow Option writing for retail traders. I was really fed up with their stance. Switched over to discount brokers. Have accounts with many discount brokers. I find Trade Smart Online and RKSV really cool to deal with.

Many people who are online traders opt for discount brokers as they have changed the game at large. Anyhow its upto you and I think very few members will suggest you traditional brokers.

All the Best.