• NO way it cann;t be Done in 4 months

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes possible ; May be He will do it

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cloudTrader

Ty seniors for words appreciated :) so may talents in india wooooooooooooooo
I understood what my mistake was .... My play was right not perfect but it was right i didn;t had enough brain
to put money management stop loss as soon as it;s mid of day(middle of trade after 3 hrs of buy order) ...
once price shows u 10% profit it;s time to activate stop loss .

It;s last day of option it has to be either x2 x3 times of capital or i loose whatever i have . i know risk.
i am guy that made 1.5 milion indian ruppess in 1 day and lost 1 million same also in 1 day lol all started with 50K capital. And now here i am again as struggling Trader (gambler ) lol

on last day there are no stop losses :XD Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di, fir main apne aap ki bhi nahi sunta

cann;t wait til tomorrow ... stretches :XD yup last time i was so sure i nearly invested x7 time of capital and lost it all .

Now tomorrow i will start with 25K :xD
Last day is Everything or nothing.

This time i ain;t loosing money ..... (Hope so ) paid enough fees already.Now it;s Time to become HEll Hound :xD

Will update this tomorrow
Can you please share your trades for the above? Such a roller coaster ride of profit & loss you have faced.
Also were the trades for making and losing 1 million were just pure gambling or you had put any thought behind them?

I really want to be inquisitive regarding your experience..:p

Thanks.

toingpoing

Only option writers can make money. Since writing options involves unlimited risk,you should be an expert in hedging. If money making trading options was that much easy,as you have outlined,then 99 percent of traders would have been millionaires and reality is just the opposite.

@Leonid it happened from august=september i made 50K to 300K it think.. and in ocotober's expiry Last day
I played option that was R.s 17 it went to R.s 56 i was holding massive 20000 qty ( good days )
and immediately both call of next month from 11 lakhs .and on next day it opened 30% up making my total 15 lakhs :xD

i couldn;t handle such power bought put that was 108 i think and next day it opened half there goes my 8 lakhs lol
old memories

TracerBullet bhai theta beta gama afl etc ect are for literate ppls that can understand..
I am just Ex computer engg student once that know simple things .
I am like Rocky Angutha chaap Roadside chaap guy with basic technology .

And i firmly believe there does n;t exists perfect Algo. Algo changes all time

Damm with way today PE went up i feel missed out already :( i was saving it for last day so i didn;t trade.) :xD seriously if i loose all again which is possibility i will be like there goes 25 days for food for 2 in hotel lol . Right now my heart is like boom boom boom what will happen tomorrow idk but i will trade that i know :

1 things i learn from option is Neevr become too much happy when u win in option.
Never become too sad when u loose . it;s all illusion . you win only what u are able to withdraw from your broker that's your main winning

Good luck to all :)

@ toingpoing
true bro only option writter win but it;s possible to make money buying option too :xD.
writting option for small trader is impossible due to high margin requirement .
Option writers ppls have billions (bald guy) so option writing is for them as when they make only 30% it;s 30% of 1 billions dollars lol

just prepares myself for tomorrows Juuva |(goes back to lisining Rock4 music)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57qB6Kwroo

All eyes on 7000 CE .. but idk if there will be gaps tomm Or may be i wil select put idk tomorrow morning will tell which one i pick

Last edited:

TracerBullet

TracerBullet bhai theta beta gama afl etc ect are for literate ppls that can understand..
I am just Ex computer engg student once that know simple things .

And i firmly believe there does n;t exists perfect Algo. Algo changes all time
1) You dont need to learn option greeks unless dealing with complex option trades. You dont need to trade options either, futures/stock is fine.
Engg is much more complicated than basic trading, basic implications of greeks shouldnt be too hard.
Out of topic - we have very nice options for studying now. If you like CE and feel you missed out - check out coursera / edx / udacity etc.

2) You dont need algorithms, thats a different game. Companies can put phds + big money, me with good-only-in-name CE cannot compete against it.
3) But you dont need to compete against them, If you are serious, go read Subhadips pivot thread, ( or any other that works), read Smart Trade's posts and take it from there. Practice will take time.
Else enjoy your rollercoster ride that will end with loss. If you do happen to get lucky - my advice is to keep the money and don't try again, and dont bet your life savings / house on it ffs ( People have ... )
4) Understand this - after few years of work if you are able to get a handle on proper trading - you will be able to make much more money than your current game and that too consistently and under strict defined risks. That is financial freedom.

Only option writers can make money. Since writing options involves unlimited risk,you should be an expert in hedging. If money making trading options was that much easy,as you have outlined,then 99 percent of traders would have been millionaires and reality is just the opposite.
Yes you are right, only option writers make money, like put writers made a lot of money on 23rd and 24th. Right naaa!!!!!!!!!! :D

allright Time 8:51 am

10 min before market opens listens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EjohkZPuBU

will update this (in encrypted format )as trade comes

bought (hidden) PE 1500 qty that made low of 14 at time 9:18 am
:xD
all eyes set if it goes half i will keep a mental stop loss :xD

Activating stop loss to R.s 12.5 yup right trace shows u profit from start Evil smile

Last edited:
iwould have double triple my quantity but the adventure i had last time mhm
so just waits and watchs

instead plays on stoploss

lowers stop loss to 4.9
yup it still has low of 14 made high of 28.9

plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uesqhy9kwcA

changes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTv0PiRCPjg

Bin kahe tu sun le zaraa

Dil hai yeh sochta
Phir bhi nahi pataa
Kis haq se kahun pataa..

makes stop loass as R.s 1 yes thats my icecream funs if things don;t work out Good things is it still hasn;t broke 14 :xD

Allright now i am scared lol it broker low and made new low 13.1

Then i recall salman :--
Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di…uske baad toh main khud ki bhi nahin sunta

Last edited:

toingpoing

Yes you are right, only option writers make money, like put writers made a lot of money on 23rd and 24th. Right naaa!!!!!!!!!! :D
Probably you have not read my post properly or you do not understand the post. I used the word HEDGE. Naked option writing is risky,as I mentioned first in the thread. Secondly, timing the option writing is important. When long term market trend is down,only dumb and stupid person will write put options. In this type of market,one should be writing call options,whenever market goes up and immediately hedge it. Before laughing on other person's post,see that you do not become laughing stock.

TracerBullet

iwould have double triple my quantity but the adventure i had last time mhm
so just waits and watchs

instead plays on stoploss

lowers stop loss to 4.9
yup it still has low of 14 made high of 28.9

plays https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uesqhy9kwcA

changes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTv0PiRCPjg

Bin kahe tu sun le zaraa

Dil hai yeh sochta
Phir bhi nahi pataa
Kis haq se kahun pataa..

makes stop loass as R.s 1 yes thats my icecream funs if things don;t work out Good things is it still hasn;t broke 14 :xD

Allright now i am scared lol it broker low and made new low 13.1

Then i recall salman :--
Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di…uske baad toh main khud ki bhi nahin sunta
My last post, no more -

test123, you have lot of emotional baggage with you. Look at how you cannot even stick to a Stop. Trading is not Stupid, Silly false bravado. Wake up !

Once you are done with this circus, along with other resources i gave, you can go through this free course and/or check his blog and get a grip on what exactly trading is.

toingpoing

)

@ toingpoing
true bro only option writter win but it;s possible to make money buying option too :xD.
writting option for small trader is impossible due to high margin requirement .
Option writers ppls have billions (bald guy) so option writing is for them as when they make only 30% it;s 30% of 1 billions dollars lol

Actually one does not need billions to write options. To write one lot option margin required is approximately 60,000. For hedging and M2M keep sufficient amount and say,you have invested 1,00,000. Coolly one can make 10% return in a month,10,000. To start any business,very small one,we need minimum 5,00,000 capital. With the same amount,we can make 50,000 every month,with minimum risk,as position is hedged at all times. Bro,50,000 every month on an investment of 5,00,000 is not bad ,I suppose!!:thumb: