option trading strategy

Hi friends,
i am present in the option market for sometime. if anybody needs any help can ask me.
BTW, i am providing a link and hope this will help newcomers to understand complex-option strategies.

link
Thank you,
rajib.

rajib333 said:
Hi friends,
i am present in the option market for sometime. if anybody needs any help can ask me.
BTW, i am providing a link and hope this will help newcomers to understand complex-option strategies.

link
Thank you,
rajib.
Hi and thanks RajiB,

Can you post some trading strategies/recommendations. You will do the members a great favour.

Thanks.

HI rajib333,
suppose if i have shorted a in the money call option of a company say ABC .
1)If NSE assigned me how can i know that?
2) if so assigned how my loss amount will be calculated.pls explain this with an example.
3) and also explain me that what will happen if i have hedged the postion
(by buying a future)

tulika

Hi friends,

link
Thank you,
rajib.
[/F
ONT]
hi rajib, thanks for providing that link. i have also started trading options recently and am keen to know ..can some body actually make money trading options with strategies???? say call spreads and put spreads???

Hi Rajib-
I have been trying to scalp intraday NIFTY options recently and I find sometimes the abnormal rise in spread e.g. Rs 2 to Rs 10 is becoming a sure-killer for my trades. In scalping, I don't have probably a choice but to place MARKET orders.

Another problem is that filling in the forms to place an order takes a rather long while compared to the duration of a scalping trade. By the time, I complete the form (may be 4-5 clicks and checking if everything is in place), hit to trade, confirmation click, the price sometimes moves away - over and above, the execution of order sometimes becomes pretty lenghty. The entry many times is not the one that I target and a trade that apparently is potentially positive turns in to RED territory.

Another point to clarify to justify the totality, I have no complaints against my broker regarding brokerage, fees etc., if you think that's another pondering point.

I'd greatly appreciate any help from you or anyone kind enough to help me out

Thank you and best regards

- Sukhen

rkkarnani

Hi Rajib-
I have been trying to scalp intraday NIFTY options recently and I find sometimes the abnormal rise in spread e.g. Rs 2 to Rs 10 is becoming a sure-killer for my trades. In scalping, I don't have probably a choice but to place MARKET orders.

Another problem is that filling in the forms to place an order takes a rather long while compared to the duration of a scalping trade. By the time, I complete the form (may be 4-5 clicks and checking if everything is in place), hit to trade, confirmation click, the price sometimes moves away - over and above, the execution of order sometimes becomes pretty lenghty. The entry many times is not the one that I target and a trade that apparently is potentially positive turns in to RED territory.

Another point to clarify to justify the totality, I have no complaints against my broker regarding brokerage, fees etc., if you think that's another pondering point.

I'd greatly appreciate any help from you or anyone kind enough to help me out

Thank you and best regards

- Sukhen
Please check www.rkglobal.net , have been told that they have the lowest brokerage for Options.