Option Trade Diary from 26th April 2021

I will again start my option trade from tomorrow.
I will keep everybody updated here.
Last time I blown my capital. Now again I am starting this journey with Rs. 85000
Let us see what happens

bunti_k23

My previous mistakes were
1. Not following exit rules strictly hoping that loss may turn into profit
2. Not following per trade maximum capital allocation
Good, if you are doing this mistake again, i ll start abusing for your each mistake;). just kidding bro, goodluck ahead.....:)

R:R IS NOT RIGHT WAY..TRY TO IMPLEMENT...

Happy trading.
Maximum Risk in that trade = 3 X 75 x 10 = Rs. 2250 ( around 3% of my capital)
Regarding Reward, My original target was Rs. 75. But, Market did not move in the downward enough ( PE price went to Rs 68, then it started to decline), hence, I have to book whatever profit I got. At least I got some profit. More Important: I did not loose capital, as, If I did not sold it at Rs. 65, My stop loss will hit (the lowest was rs.49) and I would loose Rs. 2250.
But My new understanding of preserving the capital worked today.

Maximum Risk in that trade = 3 X 75 x 10 = Rs. 2250 ( around 3% of my capital)
Regarding Reward, My original target was Rs. 75. But, Market did not move in the downward enough ( PE price went to Rs 68, then it started to decline), hence, I have to book whatever profit I got. At least I got some profit. More Important: I did not loose capital, as, If I did not sold it at Rs. 65, My stop loss will hit (the lowest was rs.49) and I would loose Rs. 2250.
But My new understanding of preserving the capital worked today.
Good dear, entry point /entry time not work upto your conclusion so that jerk. try slowly to improve Trade entry with right time..normally option buy is better than below 2.30 pm after that is slight risky but some time big reward could happen .here we need consistent profit.
Take a look with your trading Technic with confident ..

Last edited: