Option Tips

hi anil,
try the karvy site there is a link to derivatives report, also there is a free report from ICICI direct ,but be cautious in implementing i.e understand their views first and then go for it.

Regs,
sahiii

hi anil do options trading specific script like, SBI, RELIANCE,TATAMOTORS,SATYAM,MARUTI,TATA STEEL study the charts learn and earn in this.

Read Ashwini Gujral's Book(How to make money trading derivatives-Vsion Books, New Delhi).
It is lucid, concise and full of tons of practical suggestions.
hsarora47

does anyone here can suggest me so called opting trading tips sites. are they real or fake. they are claiming 90% profit in a month and charging 3000 a month.

praveen taneja

does anyone here can suggest me so called opting trading tips sites. are they real or fake. they are claiming 90% profit in a month and charging 3000 a month.
If they had known must had bought RIL call and earn more then 3000 in a day why they will serve u for a whole mnth bro
I cant say they are cheat but all i can say those are people with lower imoral values and Govt and Sebi are blind towards them:thumb:

mayavi99

I agree with PT. Last year i went in for one such scheme that advertised make 10k to 2.70L thru nifty option tips. Like a true sucker, i went in for a three month scheme spending around 6k. Their tips came with a SL too and in 80% of the tips, the SL got triggered. On many days there will not be any msg but only an sms stating due to irregular market movements, we are unable to give any sms call.

On the contrary, merely by browsing the various threads at our dear Traderji portal and gathering the trend of the market through many valuable posts, I have earned more. There are a lot of hidden gems here. It is for the seeker to search and get benefitted.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Introductions 9
M Options 0
O Options 4
anup0212 Options 11
G Options 0