Option Strategy

HI,

OPTION STRATEGIES R BASED ON LOTS OF PARAMETERS WHICH U NEED TO MODIFY ACCORDING TO UR RISK TAKING CAPACITY, MONEY MGMT NEEDS, MARKET UNDERSTANDING (VOLATILITY, TIME EROSION & VARIABLE FACTORS LIKE DELTA, THETA, GAMMA ETC.)

FOR A COMPREHENSIVE UNDERSTANDING U CAN CHECK THREADS UNDER "DERIVATIVES -OPTION" CATEGORY OF THIS FORUM HOMEPAGE. THREADS BY AW 10 "Low Risk Options Trading Strategy - Option Spreads" OR BY GHOSH_AK34 "Option Buy Recomendations" OR BY soumyaranjanin "Make money in risk less option positional trade " R EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR AN OPTION TRADER OF ANY STAGE. GO THRU THE ENTIRE THREADS IN DETAIL. ONCE U UNDERSTAND PAPER TRADE FOR ATLEAST 3 - 6 MONTHS B4 PUTTING REAL MONEY.

ALL THE BEST.

one of my friend suggested me to sell nifty 5800 CA and 6100 PE and keep till expiry week.
what is the logic behind the above trading...anyone plz help to understand the same . is my friend correct in suggesting

one of my friend suggested me to sell nifty 5800 ca and 6100 pe and keep till expiry week.
What is the logic behind the above trading...anyone plz help to understand the same . Is my friend correct in suggesting
it is good if market closes between 5800 and 6100 but it is risky if market moves sharply on either side, so no pain no gain