Option Spread Margins

well, friends,
guide me about margin requirment for hedged option postion.mark to mark money requirement when trade go in your favour or against.like for bull spread. when call go in your favour then nark to mark money deposit in write call.
hlp plz
rajneesh

sreperu

Hi Dilip,
I am also interested in Options trading. I want to be an active trader in Options market. I have been reading the books about the options and I am clear about the Options theory. Now I want to start my experiment with the options. I use Hoadley Options calculator for options strategies. I'll always need help from you people. There are many things in mind to keep track of the options, may be I have to think again to go either index options or stock options. Let see the results.....

Deepak please put my e-mail id in your list : [email protected]

Regards!
Sreeny

hey friends!!!

nice to meet Me too a option trader.Just last year i tasted option's trade never expected to get me 100% returns in within 3 hrs. From that day onwards i started loving Options...let me join the network, a small suggustion. why cant we start a group and share our experiance.

sreperu

Hi Nandu,
Thanks for the another buddy who joined the team. That's a good idea nandu. Please share your experiences.....

Regards!
Sreeny

sreperu

Hi Dilip,
I contacted my broker regarding brokerage charges for the Option spreads. Suddenly he told that they will not allow the wriitting of the options. That means their system only understands every option trade as a new trade and market is also in all time high so they won't encourage the wriiting of the options because if market suddenly carshes then? -- his question. My broker is sharekhan. If I want go for options writting then minimum balance should be more than 3 and half lakhs in our trading account. Please help me....

Regards!
Sreeny