Cumulative R O I = + 65.81 %

Profit/Loss

Feb 20 = + 28000 , R O I = + 5.60 %

Jan 20 = + 118339 , R O I = + 22.26 %

Dec 19 = +139427 , R O I = +25.60 %

Nov 19 = +68483 , R O I = +12.34 %

28feb20.png

AJK

hi, firstly congratulation for the excellent winnings. you are doing great with trading.. but please, better give the reason to take the trade, while posting these profit screenshot and giving hope to beginner traders. If they don't have a clear winning strategy as you have, they may ended up bankruptcy trying to trade the position size you re trading. every trader have been and will be, including me. please contribute something if you want to motivate and help them. no offense, thanks.

hi, firstly congratulation for the excellent winnings. you are doing great with trading.. but please, better give the reason to take the trade, while posting these profit screenshot and giving hope to beginner traders. If they don't have a clear winning strategy as you have, they may ended up bankruptcy trying to trade the position size you re trading. every trader have been and will be, including me. please contribute something if you want to motivate and help them. no offense, thanks.
this thread is in trading diary. it means this is my trading diary. i already replied how i trade please go through past posts how i take trade and how i manage it. i have ten different system mainly focusing on expiry day and day before expiry. i take almost 50 trades those days. so giving clarification on each trade is not possible. i have 3 unidirectional systems 3 time base system 2 directional buying and 2 directional selling. also they are not fixed i change them time to time. its called diversification. so explaining everything is not possible. i dont have comercial view by showing my profit loss. i thought people will get inspired by me to earn money. with discipline and money management anybody can make money in intraday, but as ur saying by posting my screen shots which are not only profits as u mentioned. i post my all losses also. if by looking my screenshots members will loose control and may get bankrupted then i should stop it. so i am not posting from now. please close this thread. no harsh feeling will continue to use traderji. thank u.

this thread is in trading diary. it means this is my trading diary. i already replied how i trade please go through past posts how i take trade and how i manage it. i have ten different system mainly focusing on expiry day and day before expiry. i take almost 50 trades those days. so giving clarification on each trade is not possible. i have 3 unidirectional systems 3 time base system 2 directional buying and 2 directional selling. also they are not fixed i change them time to time. its called diversification. so explaining everything is not possible. i dont have comercial view by showing my profit loss. i thought people will get inspired by me to earn money. with discipline and money management anybody can make money in intraday, but as ur saying by posting my screen shots which are not only profits as u mentioned. i post my all losses also. if by looking my screenshots members will loose control and may get bankrupted then i should stop it. so i am not posting from now. please close this thread. no harsh feeling will continue to use traderji. thank u.
dont get angry bro .. people tend to question simply answer or neglect.. but kindly continue the thread ..

Investment = 500000
Profit / Loss = + 8222
R O I = + 1.64 %

Cumulative R O I = + 67.45 %

Profit/Loss

Mar 20 = + 8222 , ROI = + 1.64 %

Feb 20 = + 28000 , ROI = + 5.60 %

Jan 20 = + 118339 , ROI = + 22.26 %

Dec 19 = +139427 , ROI = +25.60 %

Nov 19 = +68483 , ROI = +12.34 %

02mar20..png