option recommendation

Hello friends,

I am Badri Narayanan from chennai. I am a small investor and in to share trading for the past 2 years in both derivatives and equities. I came across this forum just 2 to 3 months back and used to visit here but this is my first post.

Most of you will agree that the messages and investment recommendations by Mr. Traderji and Traders edge are very useful and informative. I have a small request to Mr. Traderji. If you could add short term technical recommendations for trading, especially in options segment, it will be further useful for many of us. Thank you.

Traderji

Super Moderator
badri2003 said:
Hello friends,

I am Badri Narayanan from chennai. I am a small investor and in to share trading for the past 2 years in both derivatives and equities. I came across this forum just 2 to 3 months back and used to visit here but this is my first post.

Most of you will agree that the messages and investment recommendations by Mr. Traderji and Traders edge are very useful and informative. I have a small request to Mr. Traderji. If you could add short term technical recommendations for trading, especially in options segment, it will be further useful for many of us. Thank you.
Hello Bardi and welcome to the forum.

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We will be looking to incorporate short term technical recommendations for trading in options in the future.